pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Burnett
pimp.gif

Sticky Shields
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Havent played too much online.. 3-0 right now, destroyed some dude today... 28-0 mercy in the 3rd. I played like 200 games online in Madden 10... not on that frantic pace anymore tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by CasperJr

*looks at time of possession*
*looks at score*

30t6p3b.gif
@ this $#!@! running clock from the very 1st play
laugh.gif
@ him still taking a L

How the hell did you put up 35 points with that T.O.P. discrepancy?
laugh.gif

SERIOUSLY?!
Dude has to really suck for you to score 5 TDs in 4 minutes or you got some type of money play.

NH for 2 tds Hester run back and a pick 6 the last td came at the end when he turned it over on downs on his 26 just my way of saying %#*+ you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by CasperJr

*looks at time of possession*
*looks at score*

30t6p3b.gif
@ this $#!@! running clock from the very 1st play
laugh.gif
@ him still taking a L

How the hell did you put up 35 points with that T.O.P. discrepancy?
laugh.gif

SERIOUSLY?!
Dude has to really suck for you to score 5 TDs in 4 minutes or you got some type of money play.

NH for 2 tds Hester run back and a pick 6 the last td came at the end when he turned it over on downs on his 26 just my way of saying %#*+ you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

After a 50-15 record online. I decided enough is enough. Strip button is a joke. people dropping back 15 yards and bombing it downfield is a joke. Average runningbacks looking like Barry Sanders x walter payton is a joke. surprise onside kicks are a joke. I played this dude online and all he did was squib kick the ball, it would hit my TE or FB on the head and bounce back to him every time.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So, I sold it.

See you guys when Madden 13 drops.
50-15 and He's pissed about the same stuff.

I'm amazed that they haven't done 1 thing about guys dropping back (More like running around just to throw to a receiver who has finally gotten open).

They don't wanna do the work to make the game how its supposed to be.

Sounds like you're playing the lower-ranked guys... 
Which isn't a bad thing, but usually the level 1-3 dude's win by luck or stupid plays like you described.

Keeping winning, and get your level up. 

After a while, you'll run into dude's like me who'll play you straight up. 

I do have my money plays, but sometimes they won't work and well you have to try other plays that will. 

Everyone has go to plays in tough situations. These dudes flat out abusing the A.I. EA sports has installed. The players are too dumb to explain at times. They need to take a year off and just put two years into rebuilding the game. Or higher a team to just do what they're doing now and make minor changes while the main guys rebuild it. I have played almost 50 games and maybe 2-5 have played me straight up. Seriously?

Damn shame. I miss playing dudes around my area but they all moved
tired.gif
. Straight up games. Classics. FUN!

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

After a 50-15 record online. I decided enough is enough. Strip button is a joke. people dropping back 15 yards and bombing it downfield is a joke. Average runningbacks looking like Barry Sanders x walter payton is a joke. surprise onside kicks are a joke. I played this dude online and all he did was squib kick the ball, it would hit my TE or FB on the head and bounce back to him every time.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So, I sold it.

See you guys when Madden 13 drops.
50-15 and He's pissed about the same stuff.

I'm amazed that they haven't done 1 thing about guys dropping back (More like running around just to throw to a receiver who has finally gotten open).

They don't wanna do the work to make the game how its supposed to be.

Sounds like you're playing the lower-ranked guys... 
Which isn't a bad thing, but usually the level 1-3 dude's win by luck or stupid plays like you described.

Keeping winning, and get your level up. 

After a while, you'll run into dude's like me who'll play you straight up. 

I do have my money plays, but sometimes they won't work and well you have to try other plays that will. 

Everyone has go to plays in tough situations. These dudes flat out abusing the A.I. EA sports has installed. The players are too dumb to explain at times. They need to take a year off and just put two years into rebuilding the game. Or higher a team to just do what they're doing now and make minor changes while the main guys rebuild it. I have played almost 50 games and maybe 2-5 have played me straight up. Seriously?

tired.gif

I think I'm going to trade this in. I'm not about to cover every damn body. The CPU gon have to bump when I tell them to or something. Dudes run straight pass them like ghost.

I think I'm going to trade this in. I'm not about to cover every damn body. The CPU gon have to bump when I tell them to or something. Dudes run straight pass them like ghost.

RKO2004 wrote: Everyone has go to plays in tough situations. These dudes flat out abusing the A.I. EA sports has installed. The players are too dumb to explain at times. They need to take a year off and just put two years into rebuilding the game. Or higher a team to just do what they're doing now and make minor changes while the main guys rebuild it. I have played almost 50 games and maybe 2-5 have played me straight up. Seriously?

tired.gif

Yeah, some of this doesn't make sense. 
They play me in a 3-1-7 defense and can stop the run up the middle?! 

I mean come on, I have 5 offensive lineman + a FB to help run it up the middle and those 4 players can stop my run game?!

Makes no damn sense! 
tired.gif

Just out smart them fam', soon enough they'll quit. 

Also, I hope you didn't trade it in. 

The true Madden players will keep this game all throughout the year. 

Wait until Call of Duty drops, everybody will trade in Madden 12! 
laugh.gif

The non-fans anyways.

RKO2004 wrote: Everyone has go to plays in tough situations. These dudes flat out abusing the A.I. EA sports has installed. The players are too dumb to explain at times. They need to take a year off and just put two years into rebuilding the game. Or higher a team to just do what they're doing now and make minor changes while the main guys rebuild it. I have played almost 50 games and maybe 2-5 have played me straight up. Seriously?

tired.gif

Yeah, some of this doesn't make sense. 
They play me in a 3-1-7 defense and can stop the run up the middle?! 

I mean come on, I have 5 offensive lineman + a FB to help run it up the middle and those 4 players can stop my run game?!

Makes no damn sense! 
tired.gif

Just out smart them fam', soon enough they'll quit. 

Also, I hope you didn't trade it in. 

The true Madden players will keep this game all throughout the year. 

Wait until Call of Duty drops, everybody will trade in Madden 12! 
laugh.gif

The non-fans anyways.

wait it's "cheesing" to use the clock to your advantage? There have been many times where I have the ball the entire first quarter and I'm not milking the clock, just being methodical in my approach, not bombing it but using 3 downs to move the chains and eventually score.

Stop being so god damn soft and crying about everything people. Not everything is cheesing. Grow a pair.

wait it's "cheesing" to use the clock to your advantage? There have been many times where I have the ball the entire first quarter and I'm not milking the clock, just being methodical in my approach, not bombing it but using 3 downs to move the chains and eventually score.

Stop being so god damn soft and crying about everything people. Not everything is cheesing. Grow a pair.

Played someone last night who dropped back 20 yards with Big Ben completing passes to the sidelines. EA needs to stop hiring nerds and hire some guys who actually know the sport. Same thing with guys who take control of their WR and run in a circle before catching passes. Stop these corny $#@^%#@

Played someone last night who dropped back 20 yards with Big Ben completing passes to the sidelines. EA needs to stop hiring nerds and hire some guys who actually know the sport. Same thing with guys who take control of their WR and run in a circle before catching passes. Stop these corny $#@^%#@

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The drop back and pass to the sidelines grinds my gears. The dudes who run the same running plays but switch sides really pisses me off. The guys in charge of Madden know not a damn thing about football. Guys really think they're good and can't be stopped. It has to stop. These dudes are beating up the 10cpu players. I know what's coming and to what side.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The drop back and pass to the sidelines grinds my gears. The dudes who run the same running plays but switch sides really pisses me off. The guys in charge of Madden know not a damn thing about football. Guys really think they're good and can't be stopped. It has to stop. These dudes are beating up the 10cpu players. I know what's coming and to what side.

Anybody else having a issue on Madden where you upload a draft class and none of those NCAA players names show?

Like i created some guys, played the seasons on NCAA just to import the rosters only to find generic names and school. I'm beyond pissed !

Is there a way this issue can be solved?

Anybody else having a issue on Madden where you upload a draft class and none of those NCAA players names show?

Like i created some guys, played the seasons on NCAA just to import the rosters only to find generic names and school. I'm beyond pissed !

Is there a way this issue can be solved?

^ Other people have reported the same issues you're having Size 15.

As for a resolution, don't think there is one for now, the issue might be addressed in the next patch but no guarantees.

^ Other people have reported the same issues you're having Size 15.

As for a resolution, don't think there is one for now, the issue might be addressed in the next patch but no guarantees.

Back
Top Bottom