Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

3. Arian Foster, Houston Texans: 96 overall
Combine top-tier speed and acceleration with one of the best trucking numbers in the game and Arian Foster will be a load to tackle in “Madden 13.” Not many backs have the option to either run by you or run you over, and Foster is among the best at both.

lets.

******g.

go.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:rofl: at the notion that there are 10 RB in the NFL better than Darren McFadden.

Not like it matters... you knwo dudes will be on the game using the Raiders running 1 WR 3 TE set's doing HB Toss to the left every single god damn play regardless of his ovl rating... :smh::smh::smh:

:rofl: at the notion that there are 10 RB in the NFL better than Darren McFadden.

not sure if srs

it's whatever as long as AP still is the top RB in the game (or tied for it) I will dominate with the Vikings.. I'll take on anyone in here on PS3 to prove a point. 8)

^ yep. next week looks like the date, really wish it was tomorrow but I guess they didn't want to take away from NCAA not having infinity engine.

so Jamaal Charles can be top 10 but not CJ2K? 
indifferent.gif

McFadden isn't there? 
indifferent.gif

welp i'm good.

Last edited:
So there really is no fantasy draft? :smh:

So what we gonna do for team picking? First come first serve when the threads made like usual? Im not all for that getting shotty on teams a month before the game comes out in a separate thread.

So what we gonna do for team picking? First come first serve when the threads made like usual? Im not all for that getting shotty on teams a month before the game comes out in a separate thread.

wait what? No fantasy draft at all in the game?! That was my go to when I started my franchise

wait what? No fantasy draft at all in the game?! That was my go to when I started my franchise

Nope none and you can't edit player in career mode

Last edited:
Damn wtf:smh:

So if I want to play in a offline franchise I cant edit rosters?
Everything is through "career mode" now right?

that is correct

you can only edit rosters for play now mode

and im willing to start the 360 franchise

since we wont be having a fantasy draft we can do a 1st come 1st serve basis to choose for teams

dont sign up if you not gonna be active I hate slow leagues

Steelers will be my team as it has been for the past few years wit Seattle and Buffalo as my sleepers

Very lame and a bad idea that they took out the fantasy draft.

Wish this demo came out tomorrow though, Lord knows I need some Madden again in my life.

that is correct
you can only edit rosters for play now mode
and im willing to start the 360 franchise
since we wont be having a fantasy draft we can do a 1st come 1st serve basis to choose for teams
dont sign up if you not gonna be active I hate slow leagues
Steelers will be my team as it has been for the past few years wit Seattle and Buffalo as my sleepers
Damn that ****** sucks!

Ill take the Texans if you start a league.

I like advancing at a fast pace also but

NT Madden leagues never last tho...

I'll take the Seahawks if you start a league.

The leagues have been very lackluster the past few years. I think all it takes is a really dedicated commissioner. Gotta keep bumping the thread, be enthusiastic, kick players if they're not playing within a reasonable amount of time, etc. and the league should be able to sustain some life.

I'm not too worried about the ratings as long as they are adjusted accordingly once the season kicks off. RG III's rating is going to take a huge hit in that NFC East.

There has been no certain date announced. People are speculating at this point. 14th seems to be the hot date.

Back
Top Bottom