OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

I'll have the thread created released day and we'll probably start a week after to allow people to sign up, discuss rules, sliders, get comfortable with the game, etc.

Panthers :pimp:

dabottom305 dabottom305 can we start Week 1 weekend? Should have my 4 copped by then. Most likely on the 6th.

Edit: Nvm, I think that would actually be next week :lol:

Last edited:
Tempted to buy this tomorrow but last year's version was pretty bad on the next gen

I will wait and see what the consensuses of the game is first

I hope it ends up being good

Tempted to buy this tomorrow but last year's version was pretty bad on the next gen

I will wait and see what the consensuses of the game is first

I hope it ends up being good

I think me being away from madden for a while helps me with my expectations.

I started playing madden 25 a couple of weeks ago due to the EA Access stuff and I didn't have any crazy complaints.

I played madden 15 this weekend and thought it had some subtle improvements tho I really don't care for the zoomed in camera. I preordered 15 today from bb for 48 plus a 10 reward for preordering so I wont be too bad off if I trade it in.

Pre-ordered me a copy on eBay this weekend and should have it by Friday which is perfect for me considering I'll be working from home that day :pimp:

man they made denver and payton on some type of beast mode and sherman is like a reincarnation of deion 

Is the league gonna be for xbox one or ps4....if its on the one then ill gladly use the Browns.

I think I'm gonna end up getting an xbox one first. I've always loved xbox live and

getting the madden bundle would save me 60 bucks
nthat.gif

It does seem like way more people have the ps4 though.

Back
Top Bottom