OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

88 ovr and ps4
nerd.gif

PSN: WisePharaoh21

Hit me for trades

95 ovr now :nerd:

I mainly got my coin from lucky pulls. I got the legend Fitz from a topper when the card first came out and sold it for 900k. Then I pulled the 24 hour honors Watt and sold for 1.35M :lol:

I can't get passed 83 Overall, I've bought packs but NEVER pull anything!
Irking me, been playing ultimate team since it came out on Madden 10'. I buy packs with my coins, I always pull crap. I'ma stop messing with them pro packs & do 21,000+ packs. Haven't finished too many collections like previous years.

Madden 15 is now available for free to EA Access subscribers.
[h1]  [/h1]
Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Free For EA Access Subscribers

bullet.gif
  05:03 PM - March 4, 2015 by Steve_OS

1425509021-media.jpg

Madden NFL 15 is available now in The Vault, free for EA Access subscribers.

As an Xbox One exclusive, EA Access gives subscribers ($4.99 a month/$29.99 a year) access to The Vault, which provides full digital downloadable games for NBA Live 15, EA Sports UFC, Need for Speed Rivals, Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, Peggle 2, Battlefield 4 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. EA Access subscribers also receive 10% off EA digital purchases and trial versions (typically 6 hours) of EA games before they are released.
[h2]  [/h2]

I mean I get Sherm was THE guy on a super bowl winning team both on and off the field. Dude was riding a mega high with the media after the Crabtree incident, but you're telling me people Sherm is more likeable than SUPER CAM? Is Sherm friends with the NBA MVP?

In Madden 15 can you create a player and put him on a roster and carry that roster into franchise mode? Like say I wanted to create Amari Cooper and start a franchise with the Raiders can you still do that?

Patrick Peterson was not good enough this season to be even considered of a cover. get him outta there

In Madden 15 can you create a player and put him on a roster and carry that roster into franchise mode? Like say I wanted to create Amari Cooper and start a franchise with the Raiders can you still do that?

Yeah, Connected Franchise mode.

You can also download rosters other people make and maintain, and use those in your franchise.

Last edited:
OBJ definitely is the runaway favorite to get the cover.

With the candidates for the cover this year looks like the WR/DB interactions will be a point of emphasis with Madden 16.

Back
Top Bottom