Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Madden 25  for the XBox One & PS4

Release Dates:

Xbox One - Nov. 19th

PS4 - Nov. 12th

Link

Adrian Peterson is the cover athlete for Madden 25 Next Gen (not sure if this is the official cover)

Features:
10x the Detail

Next Definition Visuals
  • Madden NFL has never looked so real. See every nuance of a player’s face, equipment, and clothing as the line blurs between the players in the game and their real-life counterparts. Up to 4x the texture resolution breathes new life into stadiums, crowds, the field, and even the ball itself. Combined with high-fidelity animations that deliver the smoothest, most authentic looking player interactions ever, Madden NFL 25 delivers Next Definition visuals.
2x the Control

Every Step Is Calculated
  • The all-new True Step player motion system calculates every step, delivering unprecedented control. Players now have the ability to foot-plant, cut, and shift momentum in an authentic way, unlocking the agility and explosiveness of the NFL athlete. EA SPORTS IGNITE run-time physics calculate at twice the rate allowing for the most organic, user-driven outcomes in franchise history. Combined with the precision modifier’s vast combination of ball carrier moves, Madden NFL has never felt this good.
Players Think

Brains & Brawn
  • All-new Player Sense unlocks the human element in Madden NFL. For the first time, players scan the field, anticipate situations before they happen, and maneuver with instincts and awareness. The ability to make up to 50x as many contextual decisions brings intelligent ball-carriers and defenders to life, as they sense obstacles and react on the fly. Ball-carriers leap over fallen players, blitzing linebackers slide past teammates on their way to the QB and so much more, combining the physical aspects of football with the mental.
War in the Trenches
  • Offensive and defensive line play is at the heart of football, and now it’s the foundation of Madden NFL 25. Lineman are more than just physical, they are intelligent. Coupled with the ability to make 4x more decisions per second, 300 new blocking interactions create the most realistic running lanes for the ball-carrier and passing pockets for the QB. Offensive lineman will dynamically sort and shift assignments based on threats and angles, starting with intelligently identifying the center of the defense, the “Mike” linebacker. The defensive side of the ball features over 3x more new defensive line moves, as well as the latest blitz packages. Authentic double teams, blitz pick-ups, and line shifts showcase units working together as one, highlighting the most physical and intense battles in the NFL. Welcome to the War in the Trenches.
The Game is Alive

Madden Living World
  • The NFL is so much more than just what happens between the lines. It’s the crowds, sidelines, and commentary that truly bring the emotion of Sunday to life. In Madden NFL 25, feel the anxiety of the crowd as you step up to the line on 4th and goal. Watch your teammates and coaches erupt with excitement as you blaze down the sideline for a game-changing score. Hear the most intelligent commentary in franchise history, as Jim Nantz, Phil Simms and our new sideline reporter Danielle Bellini follow everything about your career. From injuries to accolades they’ll bring your career to life like never before.
Trailers:

Gamestop has Madden 25 Next-Gen Bundles available for pre-order.

XBOX 1 MADDEN 25 BUNDLE

PS4 MADDEN 25 BUNDLE

22501.jpg

To celebrate the 25 year anniversary of Madden football, the next iteration of the game will be known as Madden 25.

Anniversary Edition (Amazon Exclusive)[/size]

Exclusive to Amazon, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV
  • For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
  • For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
  • For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

Regular Edition

298243_10151652582269073_1980124217_n.png

Here's the schedule for the Madden 25 feature playbooks:

Last edited:
not buying this. It's beyond me how Jerry Rice lost this. smh. Jerry Rice is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Can't wait. Last years Madden was one of the best they've ever released IMO.
I enjoyed Madden 13 as well.... to an extent.

The real time physics was an addition that was much needed for Madden. Even though it resulted in players tripping over each other randomly and weird player body contortions. Those things are supposedly fixed with Infinity Engine 2.0 so we'll see.

Connected Careers Mode was a good idea on the surface, but I just couldn't get into it. I did not like how some features were taken away that was previously in Franchise Mode, like the ability to edit player's equipment. By the time they finally patched that in any interest I had in CCM was gone.

Can't wait. Last years Madden was one of the best they've ever released IMO.
I enjoyed Madden 13 as well.... to an extent.

The real time physics was an addition that was much needed for Madden. Even though it resulted in players tripping over each other randomly and weird player body contortions. Those things are supposedly fixed with Infinity Engine 2.0 so we'll see.

Connected Careers Mode was a good idea on the surface, but I just couldn't get into it. I did not like how some features were taken away that was previously in Franchise Mode, like the ability to edit player's equipment. By the time they finally patched that in any interest I had in CCM was gone.
I liked the real time physics as well. Agreed with the players tripping over each other but it wasn't that big of a deal nor did it affect gameplay.

The career mode I thought was pretty fun as well. Although I couldn't add my NCAA 13 draft class roster year after year, I still enjoyed the mode. Can't wait until it drops!

I liked the real time physics as well. Agreed with the players tripping over each other but it wasn't that big of a deal nor did it affect gameplay.

The career mode I thought was pretty fun as well. Although I couldn't add my NCAA 13 draft class roster year after year, I still enjoyed the mode. Can't wait until it drops!

I'm in a CC mode with my friends(19 of us) and we into the 6th year now. A lot of things they gotta work on but I still enjoyed it. Hate that the CPU is so easy to destroy, even with more difficult sliders. No reason why I should be able to throw for 800+ yards in a game.

I wouldve voted for Rice also :smh:

Every year I say it and it never happens but bring the QB vision cone back. Best thing Madden ever did.

I wouldn't consider Foster dark skin tho? Blacks have so many shades, you can't fit all the tones into the game.

And they still have qb vision? It's called precision pass with out the stupid hilighted vision scan.

I enjoyed it last season.. but the running was dreadful. I think they put an emphasis on the run game this time around so hopefully it will be good.

Def hope they worked on defense this season, I say that every year and every year it's a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom