:::Official::: Manchester Derby Thread vol. This deserves its own thread.

Can't wait for this. Two best teams in England clash for what looks to be a thrilling match up.

Manchester City at Manchester United. Expect Old Trafford to be electric come game time
Manchester-Derby1.jpg

Players I feel are going to make a huge impact
City
David Silva
Prediction: Goal and an Assist in a City 3-1 win.

Ballotelli
Prediction: Goal and at least 6 or 7 Vidic altercations

Aguero
Prediction: Goal to seal the victory

United
Chitarito
Prediction: Goal to open up scoring for the game. City will then take over once they are settled.

Rooney
Prediction: Lays an  egg and finds a way to get a red card.

That's my input. Not a city fan but....LETS GO CITY!

Despite City's current form and key additions of Kun, Nasri, and Clichy, you should know the recent derby history between the two clubs. I'd be shocked to see City come away with all three points at OT. I think best case scenario is a scored draw and this is coming from someone that is actually rooting for City in this fixture. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Despite City's current form and key additions of Kun, Nasri, and Clichy, you should know the recent derby history between the two clubs. I'd be shocked to see City come away with all three points at OT. I think best case scenario is a scored draw and this is coming from someone that is actually rooting for City in this fixture. 

I feel City is the best team in England right now. They aren't scared of OT and they sure as hell aren't scared of United.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Can't wait for this. Two best teams in England clash for what looks to be a thrilling match up.

Manchester City at Manchester United. Expect Old Trafford to be electric come game time
Manchester-Derby1.jpg

City
David Silva

Ballotelli

Aguero

United
Chitarito
Prediction: Goal to open up scoring for the game. City will then take over once they are settled.

Rooney

1. Will Balotelli play after burning his house down? 
2. Rooney hardly gets Red Carded in Premiership games.  He is smart enough after just getting one in International play.  

I've seen Mancini park the bus plenty of times. I won'tbe shocked if it happens again.

Prediction: Tevez blows up the stadium, flees to Argentina.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Manchester-Derby1.jpg

City
David Silva

Ballotelli

Aguero

United
Chitarito

Rooney

lfc fan? 
laugh.gif

Man Utd got this!!!

4-1 Rooney 2 Nani 1 and Berbatov 1

Go Man Utd!!!
pimp.gif

I'm laughing at you guys who really think this match is going to result in a two or even three goal difference. Showing your true colors and club allegiance. Everyone knows Mancini's reputation to play tight in close fixtures and Fergie is no slouch defensively either. 
More likely is a 1-1 draw (2-2 less likely) or 2-1 for either team. 

Originally Posted by DLo13

I've seen Mancini park the bus plenty of times. I won'tbe shocked if it happens again.

Prediction: Tevez blows up the stadium, flees to Argentina.
Imagine how many tevez shirts were trashed. Manchester coming together for their hate for Carlos.
roll.gif

Both sides would be happy with a point at this juncture of the season. And I think the match will be played as such.

LOL at Balotelli, watch him score at least a brace tomorrow. Really though MUFC should win. Good call by Fergie to rest the big guns against Liverpool.

[Bart Scott]Can't Wait![/Bart Scott]
 Been waiting for this game for weeks. Don't really care who wins but I never mind seeing MUFC lose. Really just hoping for an entertaining game with both teams getting after it and hopefully strong individual performances from my guys.
2rzat1d.jpg

vhtab9.jpg

axyrr.jpg

Lookin like no Nasri though. 
frown.gif

Mancini will park the bus just like he did away at the Emirates last season. I won't be watching since we play at the same time but I'm hoping for a draw.

^ Many have come to expect the same of Mancini in big games and at times rightfully so, however, it's possible City's big CL match with Bayern at Allianz could be an indication that he's moved away from so-called "negative tactics." I think the addition of Aguero, plus Nasri and Silva wrecking havoc in the midfield, Super Mario's maturation as a key contributor, and Clichy getting forward at LB are all reasons that prompted the Italian manager to get more offensive. The most likely result in this derby is a scored draw (1-1 or 2-2) as I mentioned earlier. 
By the way, I'm hearing no Nasri or De Jong for tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

article-2051274-0E73D36000000578-940_634x454.jpg
article-2051274-0E73D37C00000578-347_634x370.jpg

poor tevez
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The ENTIRE CITY coming together to show their hate for one man
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Well it's wrong to be surprised  when he constantly showed his dislike/disrespect for Manchester...

By the way, why exactly do players like Tevez and Balotelli dislike Manchester? I've been there several times and it's definitely a nice place. I sure as hell wouldn't mind living there, but the way some people make it sound, it's as if it's some insignificant village with nothing to do

Mancini will definitely park the bus which kinda sucks but I still think Man Utd will come out on top. I just can't see City beating them at Old Trafford.

so stoked for this game. i'm going to really need a United win tomorrow. my buddy is a City supporter and he's been talking real reckless for the past month.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think it'll be a draw, probably 1-1, wouldn't be surprised to see less key players score the goals. Hopefully so, so Chelsea can start cutting the gap between them and these 2 teams.

Back
Top Bottom