Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Dude reps for the link!!!  I was at the gym literally checking in between every set just waiting for them to tweet a link, found your link wayyyy before they tweeted.  Was able to cop my grey MP, black MP and red Pride shirt which I was able to scoop from Champs earlier but I'm about that free shipping, and will return one of them once they come in.

Standard shipping says 5/1 so im hopeful I can rock all 3 shirts this weekend!

Dude reps for the link!!!  I was at the gym literally checking in between every set just waiting for them to tweet a link, found your link wayyyy before they tweeted.  Was able to cop my grey MP, black MP and red Pride shirt which I was able to scoop from Champs earlier but I'm about that free shipping, and will return one of them once they come in.

Standard shipping says 5/1 so im hopeful I can rock all 3 shirts this weekend!
My champs order got cancelled. I never trust them to ship when the order is coming from a store.

Probably going to go with Red. In my experience, the gold foil lettering on Nike Dri Fit shirts tend to wear away after a wash or two

Anything with that metallic finish will sadly
Yep. This gon be the fight night shirt. Then I'll throw it into the large pile of MP gear i have from my aunts and uncles.

Regardless of what happens on Saturday, I'll always support Pac. People really underestimate how much he means to the people of the Philippines

It's the bending of the metallic material that causes it to peel over time. Really nothing that can be avoided

My champs order got cancelled. I never trust them to ship when the order is coming from a store.
Yea Champs pissed me off allowing me to add to cart only to get jacked when I go to place the order.  I really was only planning on ordering just 2 from NDC but since Champs is unreliable and I needed to spend over $75 for free shipping I figured screw it I'll order 3 just in case.  

Yea Champs pissed me off allowing me to add to cart only to get jacked when I go to place the order.  I really was only planning on ordering just 2 from NDC but since Champs is unreliable and I needed to spend over $75 for free shipping I figured screw it I'll order 3 just in case.  
Ha just order a couple of BS stuff to get free ship and return them at a NT or Nike Running store..

Last edited:
Champs cancelled my Pride shirt, but luckily was able to see that so I could grab it on NDC. I bought my fight night shirt at Champs the other day so even if my NDC order doesn't come in I'm still golden. 

Anyone notice they misspelled Manny's last name on NDC "PACQUAIO"  
mean.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
All this talk on the Gold foiling, if im not mistaken isn't the blue lettering on the pride shirt also the metallic print?

Hate that I had to pay for shipping but got the pride shirt since it will be here on May 1

Back
Top Bottom