Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Got my Pac Man yesterday. Love the shoes. But man....do we need to start a petition to stop Eastbay from shipping my shoes in a bag?!!!! This is a week after i had complained about the delivery of my eggplants.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

heres the play by play
embarassed.gif

east1-vi.jpg

Bag opening...praying there is no major damage.
east3-vi.jpg

Eastbay disappoints again.....Cheap bastards.
east4-vi.jpg

east5-vi.jpg

east6-vi.jpg

Once again thanks eastbay for making another beat transaction. i think i'm gonna stick with ndc from here on out.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

In relation to the bag.. one thing I noticed is that if you order something else, just like a t-shirt or something, it'll come boxed. Well from my experience anyway.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

In relation to the bag.. one thing I noticed is that if you order something else, just like a t-shirt or something, it'll come boxed. Well from my experience anyway.

yeah, happens to me also.. I ordered shoes back then, it came with plastic bag, while a shirt came all boxed up with some bubble on it.. smh

Got my Titles Tee and Royal blue shorts and they are awesome!!! I noticed the red tee is more vibrant than other red Nike or Jordan Brand shirts. The Dri-Fit shorts are super comfortable...good enough to ball in, sleep in. No pockets though...oh well...I don't know guys... part of me wants to get the Trainers, then I take a step back and look at them and say "they are not all that" I'd rather use the money and get some Js. I agree with some people the hoody is so plain and way overpriced...for a tonal emroidered MP logo.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

we got the pac man sc2010 in toronto, but i dont think anybody likes them or cares for them - not sure what retail is but probably way more than the US retail. What a shame considering our dollar is worth just as much as the US.

posted it a few pages back.

149.99 + 13% tax

no spc, no employee discount

F it. Our dollar is close to parity soon and we're still getting anal'd.

I can tell some factors as to why goods are more expensive here but 149 + tax is too much.

saw the blue pac shorts at my champs today. no track jackets though, nor the 51 win shirt. oh well......

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

we got the pac man sc2010 in toronto, but i dont think anybody likes them or cares for them - not sure what retail is but probably way more than the US retail. What a shame considering our dollar is worth just as much as the US.

149.99 + 13% tax

I can tell some factors as to why goods are more expensive here but 149 + tax is too much.
ya that is pretty expensive - I bet they would fly off the shelves at $120 or $130 CDN. Where did you see these in Toronto? Only place I know that got them is nike on bloor.

sorry for not checking back on the thread...i usually stick to the Jordans but thought I would help ppl out if I could.

Originally Posted by jgoods

Got my Pac Man yesterday. Love the shoes. But man....do we need to start a petition to stop Eastbay from shipping my shoes in a bag?!!!! This is a week after i had complained about the delivery of my eggplants.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Once again thanks eastbay for making another beat transaction. i think i'm gonna stick with ndc from here on out.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I am sorry to hear about your box for the Manny Pacquiao trainers you ordered.  I have forwarded your post to the appropriate personal for further consideration in double boxing the shoes we ship out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I am sorry to hear about your box for the Manny Pacquiao trainers you ordered.  I have forwarded your post to the appropriate personal for further consideration in double boxing the shoes we ship out.

EastbayRep - Ray

I've complained several times already by calling you guys. Eastbay is not a mom and pops store. The least they can do is ship out shoes in a box instead of that cheap %%% bag. Everytime I order 1 pair of shoes, it comes in that cheap gray bag and the box is all smashed and in some cases, its torn. Step it up, Eastbay.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
I received my pair from Eastbay today also. And my box was as beat up as the one above. I still have a few things backordered from Eastbay. I ordered several items just to avoid this plastic bag. But no my items got backordered and my SC2010 box is as beat up a Clottey. #%@!!!    I ordered 2 tshirts from NDC and they were double boxed. Come on Eastbay get your act together. If NDC can box up just 2 tshirts Eastbay should be able to box sneakers.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

I received my pair from Eastbay today also. And my box was a beat up as the one above. I still have a few things backordered from Eastbay. I ordered several items just to avoid this plastic bag. But no my items got backordered and my SC2010 box is as beat up a Clottey. @#@! ! ! I mean I ordered 2 t shirts from NDC and they were double boxed. Come on Eastbay get your act together. It NDC can box up just 2 tshirts Eastbay should be able to box sneakers.

Originally Posted by ptngina

I've complained several times already by calling you guys. Eastbay is not a mom and pops store. The least they can do is ship out shoes in a box instead of that cheap %%% bag. Everytime I order 1 pair of shoes, it comes in that cheap gray bag and the box is all smashed and in some cases, its torn. Step it up, Eastbay.
I understand where you guys are coming from and am forwarding all the comments I see on NikeTalk about shoe boxes being damaged during delivery due to us using a bag. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by phnrprman

I received my pair from Eastbay today also. And my box was a beat up as the one above. I still have a few things backordered from Eastbay. I ordered several items just to avoid this plastic bag. But no my items got backordered and my SC2010 box is as beat up a Clottey. @#@! ! ! I mean I ordered 2 t shirts from NDC and they were double boxed. Come on Eastbay get your act together. It NDC can box up just 2 tshirts Eastbay should be able to box sneakers.

Originally Posted by ptngina

I understand where you guys are coming from and am forwarding all the comments I see on NikeTalk about shoe boxes being damaged during delivery due to us using a bag. 

EastbayRep - Ray
From my understanding, you guys usually double box with 2 items or more, such as a "baller band" or a pair of socks, but the guy above actually did purchase two different items, and because an item was backordered, Eastbay had to ship it to him via a bag.....which that IMO, isn't right...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

149.99 + 13% tax

ya that is pretty expensive - I bet they would fly off the shelves at $120 or $130 CDN. Where did you see these in Toronto? Only place I know that got them is nike on bloor.

sorry for not checking back on the thread...i usually stick to the Jordans but thought I would help ppl out if I could.

all major Champs hould have them.

Sherway *called* and the one @ Newmarket *my boy works here* are confirmed.

I'm not stressed out about these shoes. If I don't get them I'm cool. If I do though it must have been at a fair price.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
No joke... people like you make me sad to be on this forum.

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? A DINGED SHOE BOX?

This is some petulant kid bullcrap right here. You called Eastbay and complained about this? If they did anything but laugh at you then they're outstanding at their job.

I mean.. come on. Why are you saving the box? You gonna hang it on the wall? Put the box in a clear box and display it in your living room? Or are you just gonna stack it up with all your other kicks, because that's probably what you'll do and it doesn't matter in that case. Maybe you're gonna resell it down the line, so you want everything to be in good condition?

"Hey man, nice Pacquiao's!"
"I just wish the box wasn't slightly dented! OH CRUEL WORLD!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

This is some petulant kid bullcrap right here. You called Eastbay and complained about this? If they did anything but laugh at you then they're outstanding at their job.

I mean.. come on. Why are you saving the box? You gonna hang it on the wall? Put the box in a clear box and display it in your living room? Or are you just gonna stack it up with all your other kicks, because that's probably what you'll do and it doesn't matter in that case. Maybe you're gonna resell it down the line, so you want everything to be in good condition?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its the fact that it actually has a design on the box rather than just a normal orange or the newer sportswear boxes that come with 90% of nikes...

the paquiaos actually have one of the best designed boxes for any athlete...thats why hes complaining...

ur trying to go in on him acting all grown and stuff when i can guarantee if you were in his situation you'd be angry too...it has nothing to do with reselling or how he will store his kicks, its eastbay's fault for the cheap shipping and ruining a great designed box....maybe you wouldnt go out of ur way to call and complain but many people actually want what they paid for

^Word KREAM

Relax Zombie, sheesh lol...

I get pissed when my LBJ box comes in a little smashed and/or dinged.

What pisses me off even more is when people assume that "DOUBLE" boxing a shoe should ad additional cost to a shoe's shipping for the buyer. Really?? -_-
"DOUBLE" boxing or whatever they call it is the way ANYTHING SHOULD BE SHIPPING. IN ANOTHER BOX. Am I right? Or am I just one of the very few of us sellers who have enough common sense to "DOUBLE" box AND insure our shipments off our own expense? Comes at small extra fee, but it saves A LOT of time in the long run just in case anything happens.

im big on packaging... specially on nice boxes ( like the transformer kicks, pacquiaos, LBJs etc.)

it doesn't matter whether the box is nice not. what matters is the type of service they're doing.
customers paid for the packaging too... so they expect to receive a fresh box and not a beat up one

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People pay money for an item. Yes, it might just be the box but people expect to get their item undamaged. Its the stores responsibility to make sure that items being shipped from them get to the consumer in the best condition possible. The problem with eastbay is they don't care how the item gets to you. I can understand if they double box it and then the shipping company messed up the box but the fact the its just put in a plastic bag, why not just put a shipping label on the Nike box and forget putting it in a bag just like this picture.

Went through the last 10 pages, and I must be super late...where can I cop this jacket??

Edit:: Is this a Nike shirt?

20100313013230lasvegasn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom