Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by nadesico86

any of you guys know how the 8 titles shirt fits. is it the same fit as the boom and manny knows shirts?

Yup, same fit and same (dri-fit) material.

Originally Posted by peezy527

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

Anyone know if EASTBAY will be getting the 8 titles shirt?
I just got a reply back and was told that we will be getting this shirt in some time during the next two weeks.  I will post an update once they are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Ray.
Title Tee is up on Eastbay
We just got the shipment for these shirts in, so any orders placed for them should ship out later today, unless there is an issue with the payment method.  You can find the tee at the link posted above.

EastbayRep - Ray

Bros, I'm about 5'7". Would a size Medium in the destroyer jacket look too long on me? I'm from Australia so its not that popular to wear gangsta style large sized clothing here.

But I don't want it to be small and tight either :tongue:

nike-sportswear-21-mercer-black-friday-34.jpg

^

DAMN

I wonder how much that one would cost?

Pacquiao Trainers in white/gold were impossible to find for me and I still can't find them on E-Bay.

^^I wonder where my hoodie and title tee is..

This is the slowest shippin ever..Eastbay shippin >> FlintGrey shippin
laugh.gif

Anyone know how many White/Grey/Gold destroyer jackets were made?

I'm pretty sure they weren't available to the public... other than that raffle @ Santa Monica...

But how did Terrence on BET get one?
eyes.gif

grin.gif

23karlaknafel45 wrote:

MeaJor23 wrote: FHN @ DUBS GAME!

Nice tee....was that the game vs the spurs? or suns?

FINALLY! Just got these @ retail and it was worth the wait from Glendale, CA

Thanks Man! This was against the Knicks! Nice pick up on the Trainers. They still got some? Do they do phone orders?

all of the left pacman stuff at ndc clearance are a go for the additional 25% off. black red trainers goin for $50ish jackets, shirts could be had for cheap.

vinsanity, just like what the S the L said:

*Enter promo code RUNPRERUN at checkout. Discount valid on merchandise found in online Clearance section only. Shipping charges calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires January 2, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Back
Top Bottom