Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

430AM wrote:

All hail the PEOPLE'S CHAMP!!! Swooped this glove up for my pops the other day. I wanted the Cleto Reyes joint but cats was charging $400 a piece... No bueno.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seller had pics of the left hand glove but shipped me the right...
indifferent.gif

Can't wait for next weeks drop... The trainers are WAY better than the Huarache Low's IMO.

I would question the authenticity of that signature.  I've gotten him to sign a few things throughout the years at Wildcard.  The one you bought looks suspect imo.  I'm not hating, but just trying to help a fellow NT'er out.  I don't want you to get scammed.  Here's some examples of stuff I've gotten signed.
e9epgz.jpg

2vci62s.jpg

Good looks... But it's 100% official. I got a COA and everything. Thanks for the heads up tho.

EDIT:

I think my autograph comes from an actual sit down signing session where he signed a boatload of them whereas your is probably an autograph that you got from him entering/exiting the Wildcard Gym. Autographs will be different in those type of scenarios if you get what I'm trying to say... Thanks anyway tho.  

Originally Posted by theekinqq

does anyone know if these will be releasing?
As much as I would like them to release -- I highly doubt. The only way of obtaining that pair is through a connect / eBay / or if they hold a contest again like the last fight (BOOM back).

Nice autographed stuff you guys have up there -- I'm planning to get my TR1 Under The Hood signed soon.

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

430AM wrote:

All hail the PEOPLE'S CHAMP!!! Swooped this glove up for my pops the other day. I wanted the Cleto Reyes joint but cats was charging $400 a piece... No bueno.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Can't wait for next weeks drop... The trainers are WAY better than the Huarache Low's IMO.

I would question the authenticity of that signature.  I've gotten him to sign a few things throughout the years at Wildcard.  The one you bought looks suspect imo.  I'm not hating, but just trying to help a fellow NT'er out.  I don't want you to get scammed.  Here's some examples of stuff I've gotten signed.
e9epgz.jpg

2vci62s.jpg

how have you guys gotten your autographs? do u just show up to the wildcard gym and wait for him to come out or are there certain dates where fans can go up and see him?

Originally Posted by 430AM

5649890307_9c5845bf18_z.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I would question the authenticity of that signature.  I've gotten him to sign a few things throughout the years at Wildcard.  The one you bought looks suspect imo.  I'm not hating, but just trying to help a fellow NT'er out.  I don't want you to get scammed.  Here's some examples of stuff I've gotten signed. djanonymous30

i feel u djanonymous30  (helpn' out my peeps)

Agree. Manny doesn't sign with capitalized "A" on the pacman sig. I have seen him sign one on one backstage.

Anyone know where I can still cop the "Nike Manny Air Trainer 1.2 Low Pac-Man" Black/Red? I slept on them b/c I was at sea... Are these still sitting around anywhere?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Anyone know where I can still cop the "Nike Manny Air Trainer 1.2 Low Pac-Man" Black/Red? I slept on them b/c I was at sea... Are these still sitting around anywhere?

Some Champs here in So Cal have them on sale for $49.99

Got my size 13! All sold-out now...

Happy for the random drop! My celly made a twitter sound while I was on my MacBook pro! Able to cop a minute later...

NikeTalk was all slow during that...

8, 10, 10.5, & 11 left of the PACMAN Trainers on NDC....

Back
Top Bottom