Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by robxdrew

White MP huaraches definitely look better than the Red EA sports releasing.
EastBay rep, any word on pricing?
As kicksonmyfeet said, both shoes will retail for $110.

After checking our system this morning, I saw that the Nike Zoom Huarache Low “Fight Night Champion

was able to order my 9.5 this morning. Glad I checked out this thread this morning when I got to work

I'm wondering with the delay on NDC if they will swap out the "Fight Night" insoles with plain ones like they did with the Mauers?  If they do these would be kind of blah..

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

Will Eastbay be selling any of the other Pacquiao gear?  If yes, when will they be available? 
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if we will be getting any new gear in.  Once I receive a reply, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I'm wondering with the delay on NDC if they will swap out the "Fight Night" insoles with plain ones like they did with the Mauers?  If they do these would be kind of blah..

There's no delay on NDC, they just aren't selling them 
tired.gif

When do the Manny White Huarache Low with the Blue/Red/Gold accents pair drop? Those are the only ones I'm looking for...

Will Eastbay be selling any of the other Pacquiao gear?  If yes, when will they be available? 
We are expecting to start receiving Pacquiao gear with in the next 1-2 weeks.  We will have hoodies, shorts and t-shirts coming in.

EastbayRep - Ray

We are expecting to start receiving Pacquiao gear with in the next 1-2 weeks.  We will have hoodies, shorts and t-shirts coming in.

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Eastbay rep do you know have you received your stock in yet of the manny huaraches red ?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Eastbay rep do you know have you received your stock in yet of the manny huaraches red ?
We have not received our shipment in yet.  I will post an update once they come in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Relley008

These are too sweet! Shoulda came in a better box though.

Quick pic of my pair. Yes, they should have came with a better box instead of a looks to be recycled box. These are really Nice...

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Quick pic of my pair. Yes, they should have came with a better box instead of a looks to be recycled box. These are really Nice...

where did u guys get ur pairs from??!?!?

Nice pickups everyone.

I was told there was also going to an Air Max release. Has anyone else heard or this or seen pics? Supposed to be blue based.

I love the gum sole on these , but not in love with the shiny red necessarily.  I think I like the color combo on the KD3 ******** better.  I thought I was ok passing on these, but I am sure over time I will regret.  Nice pickups for those who got 'em.  Am still waiting on my Mauers.  I think the obsidian on those looks a little tamer than this red, but the gum sole is definitely $$$
pimp.gif

Nice!  Where'd you cop?

Struck out at NTSM today.  Copped some ASG KD3's down the street instead.  All good though.  I just hope I don't strike out next week.

Back
Top Bottom