Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Originally Posted by bbulos

384557_10150367786160888_207150970887_8613829_1926093757_n.jpg
Manny is going to wear this Jacket to the weigh in. I wonder if this is what Nike Las Vegas will be selling. "Limited Edition" So they sell it at the same time as the weigh in so no one but Manny himself has it.

Retail price $250-$300
Manny just gave the surprise away...lol!  He said they're Ultimatum KO Hoody...all good.  I'll be at the weigh in for sure. 

Yesterday, workout @ Top Rank Gym in Vegas:

MP breaking-in the Fight Night boot:
35lrmog.jpg

Freddie Roach wearing his exclusive Nike boot:
2e2q7py.jpg

According to Niketown San Francisco when I asked about the Trainers coming in a special MP Box they said that that they're coming in a White Box. Probably similar to the box that the White/Gold Trainer 1.2 Lows came in, but instead of Gold maybe Red?
nerd.gif
...either way NTSF is releasing they're pairs tomorrow, was going to roll through but they're holding a raffle, so all my Bay folks headed out that way tomorrow Good Luck hope yall get your pairs

just got a call from an Eastbay rep cofirming that's it on back order and if i still want it... of course i do , would've been great to wear it on fight night...

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Yesterday, workout @ Top Rank Gym in Vegas:

MP breaking-in the Fight Night boot:
35lrmog.jpg

Freddie Roach wearing his exclusive Nike boot:
2e2q7py.jpg

He should wear the white/red ones fight night, those look sicker IMO *shrug*

I know that Freddie's with Nike know, wonder what happens when he trains Amir Khan - can he not wear Khan's reebok apparel? 

^ yeah i got mine. i purchased midnight on release.

even got shipping confirmation on monday, but someone said they ship 2 day ?

Originally Posted by kicks4days

I need this shirt in my life
5zcrk.jpg
I talkd to FREDDIE bout this shirt only 4 made by:NIKE (1 for Freddie,Manny & other 2 somwhere)
(Freddie got offered 10k for his shirt and askd Manny what he thinks Manny said to keep it lol)

Originally Posted by Reggievic

2 more days....watcha think?? (11.09.11 @Top Rank Gym)
He looks Great!  Some a**hole asked me where he puts the needle.  I told him at his opponent.  lol!  They still don't believe a guy his size can just breakdown his opponents(way bigger too) and make it look so easy. Like he always says, if you train hard then the fight is easy.  I say TKO round 5 or 6. 

Back
Top Bottom