Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

These should have been the ones to release this past June:
08/24/12 Nike Lunar TR1 MP
540942-401 Game Royal/White-University Red
$125.00
Very clean :smokin
I hope these are an easy cop.

I will try and post a link once nike tweets it for those who don't follow @nikestore on twitter. 8 am fam, be ready.

*EDIT*: know that they release tomorrow, just hyped. No hypebeast tho.

Last edited:
i have most of the pacquiao trainers so these are a must just don't understand why they are coming out in august the fight isn't until dec but originally scheduled until Nov but we need some info from jmadidas if these are a gr

here is my conversation with nike today take it for what its worth looks to be slightly limited more than the lunar vapors because vapors were 3 per
Jessica: Hi, my name is Jessica. How may I help you?

Jessica: Hello Luis!

Luis Montes: hi jessica i have simple question the pacquiao's that release tomorrow how many pairs can a customer purchase product number 540942-401

Jessica: That is a great question. Let me get that information for you.

Luis Montes: ok thanks

Jessica: No problem.

Jessica: Quantity limit 2 per consumer.

Jessica: For any future launch list inquiries. Here is our launch list. http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/list/kw/launch-list

i have most of the pacquiao trainers so these are a must just don't understand why they are coming out in august the fight isn't until dec but originally scheduled until Nov but we need some info from jmadidas if these are a gr
my only guest can be this, Nike made the TR 1 for his next fight, or had a plan for this to be the pair for his next fight before he switched to Jordan Brand. MP next sneaker release for his fight in december can very well be his first with Jordan Brand. just my thinking tho.. These will be a cop for sure. got every Pacquiao trainer except the first 1.3 max that came out

I don't think he has switched to JB because on his Mp FB he is using the new technology bracelet by nike but don't quote me on that, FB could be a fan page or it can be spam

Can anybody confirm if the TR1 has the MP logo at the back heel? The images released from Nike do not show the sneakers back view. However other TR1 PE releases like that of 49ers legend Jerry Rice has the 'GOAT' inscription at the heel. Upon closer look at the MP profile view, it appears there's a logo or inscription in there but I couldn't confirm its exact image. Maybe it's either an MP logo or just a 'NIKE' or anything,..I'm not so sure. Here's the side image of MP sneakers. Any input is appreciated.

These should have been the ones to release this past June:
08/24/12 Nike Lunar TR1 MP
540942-401 Game Royal/White-University Red
$125.00
Damn, I love them colors together...I got my Superman shirt already for these if I'm able to snag a pair

Can anybody confirm if the TR1 has the MP logo at the back heel? The images released from Nike do not show the sneakers back view. However other TR1 PE releases like that of 49ers legend Jerry Rice has the 'GOAT' inscription at the heel. Upon closer look at the MP profile view, it appears there's a logo or inscription in there but I couldn't confirm its exact image. Maybe it's either an MP logo or just a 'NIKE' or anything,..I'm not so sure. Here's the side image of MP sneakers. Any input is appreciated.

This may help......Even on the 1.3's before they never showed images of back heel and it turned out t be the MP logo with 3 stars.

This amazing looking colorway resembles past Manny Pacquiao sneakers and gives it a little twist. This Philippine flag-inspired colorway has a gradient red-yellow-white midsole and a royal blue Hyperfuse upper. The end result is a fantastic, clean colorway. Yellow is again seen on the Dynamic Flywire cables peeking through the mesh and on the Paquiao tongue logo. The insole is a bit outdated as it shows a rehashed Pacman graphic, the Paquiao logo on the heel and the 8 stars representing his 8 World Titles. Did Nike just overlook this or is it intentionally done to somehow disregard Manny Pacquiao's previous controversial loss? It's anybody's guess. The Lunar TR1 Manny Pacquiao is an amazing colorway with a clean look, this is sure to be a knockout to all the Pacman-heads out there. This is set to release this month so be on the lookout!

Just picked up a pair off Eastbay using a $20 GC and a 20% off coupon code.. final price wasn't too bad at all! can't wait!

Looks like pretty much all sizes are available on EastBay. Couldnt find a 20% code, but found on for 15% off LKS1RMNE 

Still surprised by this release - I wonder if these  will ever show up in stores in a few weeks.  Size 13 was ridiculously limited... 

Back
Top Bottom