Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Went to a birthday party yesterday and realized I bought my cousin a shirt like this in the philippines back in 08

^ this is what the real one looked like, but the version I bought him was a bootleg for sure :lol: had "give us this day" at the bottom of the shirt.

Whats the deal with the NDC drop?  Chatted with a NDC rep and its the same old rehtoric "keep and eye out on Nikestore twitter"

Last edited:
Someone posted this pic earlier that they were knockoffs from PI.

Ahh you might be right... I guess the inner print for the size, etc, fooled me. Plus, there is no mention of "Authentic" in the description, while the seller's other PAC shirts do.

Ahh you might be right... I guess the inner print for the size, etc, fooled me. Plus, there is no mention of "Authentic" in the description, while the seller's other PAC shirts do.

authentic because its really made there in the philippines for the fighting pride of the philippines.. how much more authentic do you need it to be :lol:

Miracle mall in LV has with MP and red and black FPs. Had a ton when I left. Limit to five per color tho

Props, but sucks that they are not eligible for rush shipping, which means that they could come after the fight. Still good for those who don't care lol.
yeah..i called to try and get mine shipped faster, but they told me my items are shipping from multiple locations so it was not possible smh

I ended up getting the MP gold, red fighting pride, and the grey mp. I got Mediums, but they are a bit fitted. I tried to exchange, but they sold out. I guess i have to stick with these and lose a bit weight lol

Back
Top Bottom