Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

authentic because its really made there in the philippines for the fighting pride of the philippines.. how much more authentic do you need it to be :lol:

You right [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Got the Red FP tee from Champs locally the other day. I wanted the Black FP too, but they sold out [emoji]128546[/emoji] Do any Bay Area locations still have them?

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up @jaypeetee. I was only able to snag the black mp in a medium. They still had all sizes in black when I checked out. The white ones only had smalls and xl as previously stated. Didn't see any fighting pride tees so I'm guessing they sold out real quick. Is Ndc the only other spot that would sell the fighting pride shirts? I checked my locals (757) yesterday and they weren't selling any.

Thanks for the heads up @jaypeetee. I was only able to snag the black mp in a medium. They still had all sizes in black when I checked out. The white ones only had smalls and xl as previously stated. Didn't see any fighting pride tees so I'm guessing they sold out real quick. Is Ndc the only other spot that would sell the fighting pride shirts? I checked my locals (757) yesterday and they weren't selling any.
Here is the link on champs for the fighting pride tees.  Plenty to go around.

http://www.champssports.com/product...share-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Champs#sku-22230010

type in "Philippines" when you search at Champs online. 

type in "Philippines" when you search at Champs online. 

Thanks man. I typed in fighting pride in the search bar and it didn't come up so I didn't think they still had any. Appreciate the help. Just snagged a black one. Gonna return the black pm one now. Wish they still had the white one.

Props on the link, got cart jacked on both colors of the MP shirt size small, first the white then the black.   Was still able to cop the rep FP shirt, hoping the NDC link comes soon I preferred the Grey MP shirt anyways. 

Wanted to get the FP before the fight but managed to get the black MP. Everything dried up in Canada specifically Winnipeg. They just got their restock shipment in this morning. 

You right [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Got the Red FP tee from Champs locally the other day. I wanted the Black FP too, but they sold out [emoji]128546[/emoji] Do any Bay Area locations still have them?

i only called down here in South Bay SJ area bro.
called a few champs down here last fri, only one that gave me hope was in Eastridge, said a shipment was coming in today. Someone already confirmed Great Mall in Milpitas had em so didn't bother calling. With so many flips in that area who frequent that mall, i didnt even bother going--just to see that the style/size i wanted is sold out, so i just saved the gas/time and ordered at LV Nike.. the Black FP.

Back
Top Bottom