Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

That vid 
laugh.gif
 Manny: "If I did it, I'll laugh.." as if anyone in his posse would give him crap about it. 
Can't wait for this fight, man.

Trust me fellas, I approached the Nike reps about using some of the designs that I know would sell well and they were so snobby like "We are the innovators and anything we do is Original". Ya, "Original" doo-doo, I thought to myself.

New MP shoe: clear sole gettin played to death... doesnt nike know that years from now the yellowing soles makes em look disgusting ... guess not

^years from now?more like after 3-4 wears.

MPs nike gear needs a serious infusion of creativity,tap more into the athletes story,embody what he's about.

Originally Posted by fonkee1

Trust me fellas, I approached the Nike reps about using some of the designs that I know would sell well and they were so snobby like "We are the innovators and anything we do is Original". Ya, "Original" doo-doo, I thought to myself.
you should use the designs you know and create shirts out of it, like the pic on your avatar from francoshade, FRSH.  Anyway, is there a promo code for shopping on MPBoxing.com?

Haha, "original doo-doo". But yeah, the new MP stuff is disappointing! They're just slapping logos and silly designs for no reason. I am, however, looking forward to MP's new shoes. Reppin'!

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

i hope there is another special/limited pair... really cant wait!
if you really like the design of a shoe....you wont ask for a limited pair...it is easier to cop with a GR

unless you only buy limited shoes regardless of design

limited or not, I just want them to look good.

I copped the sc 2010 mainly cause I cop all MP releases but I was a bit disappointed.

That "Manny Knows Titles" tee will be copped.
And anyone know what kinda car that is 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

That "Manny Knows Titles" tee will be copped.
And anyone know what kinda car that is 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I was just going ask if these shirts are out yet? haha saw them on a news show that was showing pacman training

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Actually that is a Mercedes SL550 with the AMG Sport package.

Come on Manny, you can afford an SL63 instead of just making a non AMG car look like an AMG..hahah

hope that the pacman huaraches wouldnt be that limited again like the last few shoes
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom