OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Would Mosley ask for olympic style drug testing if he fights Pacquiao?

mosley is desperate for fights and plus, he was a steroid user but I did remember hearing that GBP will start asking for random drug tests for their fights

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

"We will crush the Mayweather defense".
Who said this?
nerd.gif
Freddy Roach

Originally Posted by copped

and clottey is a horrible actor...couldn't even play off the fact that he pretty much threw the fight and it was rigged...
indifferent.gif

Always gotta be that one %%*!$ who don't know anything screaming out something's rigged...sit yo $!% over there.

Mario Lopez to Clottey: "You fought a brave fight..."
roll.gif

Go back to dancing with the stars or w/e you doing now.

clottey has the tools but zero heart...smh....

Floyd is a very technical fighter and the way he defends himself is unlike clottey at all..he also is a better and faster puncher than clottey and has great timing. However, i think pac can do damage on him if he keeps moving. From this fight, we know manny does NOT get tired and can go the distance as long as his chin holds up...

Originally Posted by copped

and clottey is a horrible actor...couldn't even play off the fact that he pretty much threw the fight and it was rigged...
indifferent.gif

Always gotta be that one +!%$$ who don't know anything screaming out something's rigged...sit yo $+# over there.

Mario Lopez to Clottey: "You fought a brave fight..."
roll.gif

Go back to dancing with the stars or w/e you doing now.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"he doesnt want to lose like the others..."

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. I heard it as he's not going to be like those other guys that lost.

me and you are wired different. Im that stupid competitive guy and  from my POV [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]u dont  go into any match up even mentioning losing as bad as the last person[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] thats just crazy to me. [/color]

everything about that entire interview was from a negative standpoint.
also helps me understand why Clottey shut it down vs Cotto and couldnt fight thru a hurt hand  despite having a large lead vs Margarito
He is weak minded and very unsure of himself.

His whole fighting style is built on this weak mentality. u can see it,  his putting the "earmuffs" on for 70% of his bouts, his lack of fire  and him never opening up his attack and letting his hands go.
mannnn I seen it  like a 27 inch  zenith Believe!

my man greek
pimp.gif
the link was money all the way through projected it to my big screen and looked as good as if i had ordered it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Would Mosley ask for olympic style drug testing if he fights Pacquiao?

mosley is desperate for fights and plus, he was a steroid user but I did remember hearing that GBP will start asking for random drug tests for their fights

so basically a Mosley-Pac fight would get signed quick then May-Pac

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

clottey has the tools but zero heart...smh....

Floyd is a very technical fighter and the way he defends himself is unlike clottey at all..he also is a better and faster puncher than clottey and has great timing. However, i think pac can do damage on him if he keeps moving. From this fight, we know manny does NOT get tired and can go the distance as long as his chin holds up...

what I was thinking when Clottey landed some straight right hands.

Props to TheGreeksGangsta, he really saved us from spending money on this fight.

Back
Top Bottom