Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Floyd doesnt want it........Seriously.

I actually root for mayweather cause he`s a brother........But he doesnt seem like he really wants to fight pac on a serious note.

Id be surprised if this ever happens....If it does, i would equate it to Tyson V Holyfield.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

the good thing is Arum said Paul Williams is a big possibility for Mannys next fight if Floyd Pooches up and ducks Manny again
eek.gif
when was this? throw a link or something up
paul too tall williamssss. but shword a link or something would be handy

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

the good thing is Arum said Paul Williams is a big possibility for Mannys next fight if Floyd Pooches up and ducks Manny again
eek.gif
when was this? throw a link or something up
paul too tall williamssss. but shword a link or something would be handy

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

maybe i should get a blog

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

Originally Posted by candyman

Wow. I can't believe I read that.

Rigged.

He said rigged.

Did you see Margarito's face?

Rigged.

He said rigged.

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever  maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Yes you are and yes you should...

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever  maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Yes you are and yes you should...

I went as a far to thinking it could be rigged for pac to lose lol.

If he lost, hed have time to go some congress work, and also that mayweather would actually consider to fight him.

I don't think it was rigged, even though those camera scenes in the locker rooms were cheesy.

If it was rigged, margs lost twice, cause I don't think anything about the face wouldve been in the contract hah

I went as a far to thinking it could be rigged for pac to lose lol.

If he lost, hed have time to go some congress work, and also that mayweather would actually consider to fight him.

I don't think it was rigged, even though those camera scenes in the locker rooms were cheesy.

If it was rigged, margs lost twice, cause I don't think anything about the face wouldve been in the contract hah

Originally Posted by Informerx

Rigged.

He said rigged.

You filipino huh? Did my statement hurt your feelings?
roll.gif

candyman has a point
so we gonna sit here and act like boxing aint rig ????
every boxing fan know boxing is rig
now was this fight rig who knows but at the end of day
pacquaio did use this fight as a stepping stone to make a point to mayweather
you aint hating you just bein critical of what you saw you using your common sense
salute to candyman

Originally Posted by Informerx

Rigged.

He said rigged.

You filipino huh? Did my statement hurt your feelings?
roll.gif

candyman has a point
so we gonna sit here and act like boxing aint rig ????
every boxing fan know boxing is rig
now was this fight rig who knows but at the end of day
pacquaio did use this fight as a stepping stone to make a point to mayweather
you aint hating you just bein critical of what you saw you using your common sense
salute to candyman

Back
Top Bottom