OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What kind of Flyknits?
nerd.gif
Those are the Lunar Flyknit 1s, not sure if there are other types there that he didn't post though

Last edited:
sorry for the bad photos....
Burkes Outlet in Greenville,MS has a few of these Lebron Dri-Fit shirts going for $15. Only size XL left. Colors are turquoise & purple.
View media item 857087The Burkes Outlet in Cleveland,MS has this Lebron Dr-Fit shirt in XL for $15. Color is navy blue
View media item 857091Sorry for not getting a real or in store pic, but Burkes in Greenville also had this KD hoodie for $30. Can't remember the sizes.
View media item 857095

Last edited:
Hit up Conroe, TX outlets today. They had tons of Lebron X Lows in various sizes (not sure if that's helpful). That's about it though. Anyone found anything good lately at any Houston outlets?

sorry for the bad photos....
Burkes Outlet in Greenville,MS has a few of these Lebron Dri-Fit shirts going for $15. Only size XL left. Colors are turquoise & purple.
The Burkes Outlet in Cleveland,MS has this Lebron Dr-Fit shirt in XL for $15. Color is navy blue

Sorry for not getting a real or in store pic, but Burkes in Greenville also had this KD hoodie for $30. Can't remember the sizes.

I'm from Ruleville, living in Greenwood. Good to see local MS boys on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerojams hit the aurora, il outlet $79.99 for the black/grey and olive/orange colorways

Nothing good at the nike though

Last edited:
Hit up Conroe, TX outlets today. They had tons of Lebron X Lows in various sizes (not sure if that's helpful). That's about it though. Anyone found anything good lately at any Houston outlets?
Going to the League City one today. WIll post an update later on.

It'll be $180 for the shoes, about $15 for tax so aboout $195 prior to shipping

Can you go over the limit if you pay with a GC, or am I just buggin'?

Aerojams hit the aurora, il outlet $79.99 for the black/grey and olive/orange colorways

Nothing good at the nike though

My hunch is that they'll be acquirable for less than that online if you keep waiting.

I honestly don't know. I know a friend ordered the Jordan/melo pack and was fine but I never heard of nike officially changing the $200 limit which they should since the policy was in place before shoes were costing above $200 for 1 pair shipped.

I remember when the GMP pack hit Katy Mills (I think) in Texas. I was able to snag both pairs, but I had to process individual orders for each pair.

Last edited:
Oh well that's easy, most of my purchases are on gift cards anyways lol

I went to the Nike Outlets in Orange, Lake Elsinore, and Ontario CA  today. Nothing amazing or special. I ended up picking up a pair of Black/White Flynit Lunars for $89.97. I know they have probably been offered for half of that price at other outlets but I like that colorway and thought it was worth it. None of the stores offered additional discounts on the wall or shoes in the run. Overall it was a disappointing day.

Orange: Nothing amazing. I picked up the lunars here. They were available at all of the outlets I visited for the same price.

Lake Elsinore: Pretty much the same inventory as the Orange store only a bit fewer basketball shoes and a few more skate shoes.

Ontario: By far the best although nothing amazing. If you were looking for 2013 Hyperdunks they had a decent selection in both Midnight Navy/Photo Blue/Metallic Silver and Team Red/University Red/Metallic Silver. I believe they all were $79.99. They also had some 2012 hyperdunks in navy/white on the wall. They also had Nike Zoom Revis "Red Apple" for $69.99. Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k4 IN White Metallic Silver Pro Purple was offered in sizes 11 and under for around $70 if I remember correctly. They had two Lebron X Dunkman in sizes 10 and 10 1/2 on the wall for $139.99. They also had one pair of Lebron XI Christmas in a size 8. It didn't have any sale price and it seemed defective. They had full size runs of the Lebron Low Easter ($129.99) Bright Citrus ($99.99) and Raspberry (89.99).

All images are from the Orange store. Sorry for the quality.

Last edited:
Nothing special at the League City outlets. 281 337-3584

One size 10.5 KD V Elite Blue/Green on the hash with 20% off this weekend

KD VI Meteorology T Shirts 40% off Plenty of sizes

Flyknit Lunars 89.99

3M Tiger Camo Jacket with GITD Zipper 40% off (Only a couple sizes left. Came out to be 35.70 after tax)

Also saw some free 5 exts at Baileys Crossroads, and some free 2s, some UA spines running for 39. Also had a few Kobe 7s in big feet like 16 or 17.

Just saying check your local Marshall's and Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom