OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full size run at the nike outlet in pleasant prairie, wi
I was at the Nike outlet in Aurora, IL yesterday and they have a FSR of the Foamposite Thermals for $129.99 as well.

A couple other shoes there with a FSR that caught my attention were Lebron X lows in the bright citrus/hyper blue colorway for $99.99, and the Lunar Air Force 1 BHM in the total orange colorway for 99.99. They also had a lone KD VI PB&J size 11 sitting behind the checkout counter for $110.00 but it may be gone by now.

Is it a legit reliable website? I see it is Sweden, how is delivery time?

Last edited:
Is it a legit reliable website? I see it is Sweden, how is delivery time?
its actually not that bad. I bought some grape V from them a few months ago,they came in the mail in about 3-4 days. Very legit......have been around for about 10-15 years or more if im not mistaken

If there was any question I'm surprised Reebok didn't punk out and just rename the shoe like Adidas has with the Kobe retros.

Wow. Marshals is a bit sketchy. They have the Under Armour Cam Highlight Trainer Blue Heat/Metallic Silver/Black for $39.99. I dont remember 100% but I believe that was the price. They listed the Original as $150 yet everywhere I see online says it started at 89.99. The size selection at both stores wasn't amazing but it did cover 9 through 11.

Stores:

Laguna Hills

San Juan Capistrano

To make those who hate anything other than Nike stores mentioned happy....... Do the Nike stores usually do the extra 20% off the wall on weekends only? Is it every weekend? Is it totally random? I'm thinking about going this Friday but I don't want the price to lower and then need to drive all the way back to get a price adjustment (I don't live close).

To make those who hate anything other than Nike stores mentioned happy....... Do the Nike stores usually do the extra 20% off the wall on weekends only? Is it every weekend? Is it totally random? I'm thinking about going this Friday but I don't want the price to lower and then need to drive all the way back to get a price adjustment (I don't live close).
Promotions usually run from Thursday to Sunday. Promotions vary per store. Your best course of action would be to call the store you plan on visiting that day and ask if they are having any ongoing promotions or sales (in your case, possibly ask if they're doing 20% off hash). It is a random thing but it usually coincides with holidays.

Wow. Marshals is a bit sketchy. They have the
Under Armour Cam Highlight Trainer​
Blue Heat/Metallic Silver/Black
for $39.99. I dont remember 100% but I believe that was the price. They listed the Original as $150 yet everywhere I see online says it started at 89.99. The size selection at both stores wasn't amazing but it did cover 9 through 11.​

I don't usually even look at the original price on their tags since a lot of their stuff has manufacturer tagging with it or its on the box. I dont actually expect them to research and print msrp on each separate tag for different items. Its probably a preset tag for athletic shoes with a generic msrp to save time and give an approximate estimation of savings. I'm sure the same tag was used for lebrons and such even though they retailed over 150

I don't usually even look at the original price on their tags since a lot of their stuff has manufacturer tagging with it or its on the box. I dont actually expect them to research and print msrp on each separate tag for different items. Its probably a preset tag for athletic shoes with a generic msrp to save time and give an approximate estimation of savings. I'm sure the same tag was used for lebrons and such even though they retailed over 150
If I remember correctly it was a manufacturers tag that was on the box itself. I just thought it was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom