OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was any Houston outlets releasing anything

i called cypress conroe and texas city outlets. they got nothing. Cypress outlet even had a recording saying "unfortunately, we are not getting the Gamma XI" lol i guess a lot of people were calling.

Bro are you kidding me?? All for some b grade 11's ?? Thats insane, i go to dp all the time so i know where that line is... Gotta be 200 deep easily

making close to 1.5 million gammas and taxis combined seems like enough pairs to me lol. I honestly don't know what more we could ask for. if you want everyone to have the same pair of hyper produced shoes, that's what monarchs are for lol. honestly there's not much more they can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Half the people in all line for these 11s are going to resell. 11s have been massed produced the last 2 years. GR number are going up. Look what happened wit grape 5s last year. Nike/JB doin they part, it's jus more and more people that are gettin into buyin shoes. It's still folks out there that missed bred 11s.

Id say thats easily 200, i know that lot and thats pretty much the whole front of millers ale house

making close to 1.5 million gammas and taxis combined seems like enough pairs to me lol. I honestly don't know what more we could ask for. if you want everyone to have the same pair of hyper produced shoes, that's what monarchs are for lol. honestly there's not much more they can do.

lol. I really wish shoes like the Monarchs worked for me. Whenever I see shoes like that it reminds me of my childhood and my parents taking me to Mervyn's because we were poor. I respectfully disagree about Nike/Jordan not being able to do more though.

"Half the people in all line for these 11s are going to resell."
I don't believe in violence but if anyone pulls out a gun can you just point out all of the resellers? Those guys are f%cking it up for everyone.

Id say thats easily 200, i know that lot and thats pretty much the whole front of millers ale house
Pretty much. I heard it only started getting crazy around 5AM though. There were maybe only around 20 people on line up until that point

yea by the time i was at the door around 8ish ;they only had kids sizes left . most of the people were in front of me left the line.  and i wasnt going home without nothing so i grab my nephew a pair. but the pair i got was all messed up, i could of double check before i left the store. View media item 846936

yea by the time i was at the door around 8ish ;they only had kids sizes left . most of the people were in front of me left the line.  and i wasnt going home without nothing so i grab my nephew a pair. but the pair i got was all messed up, i could of double check before i left the store. 0

damn man

Which outlet? thanks

didn't know they get kid sizes in

Some e6000 will fix that. Sucks, but they are b grade for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom