OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citadel has some blk tech fleece hero hoodies for $80. Saw several smalls and mediums in the clearance racks. Also blue (larges) and olive (m-l) aeroloft jackets (w hoods) for $250 -50% and blk and red aeroloft bombers $210 -50%. Steals if you ask me. Not sure if they doin phone orders. +1 (323) 720-1684...also saw white tech fleece hero hoodies 1 medium and the rest large..$125 -30%. Not sure if it was a mistake but they took 50% off of the white hero when I checked out.

Thanks for this. The search for white size small continues.

SL has a bunch of Melos.

I've never received the Friends and Family coupon. Going by the fine print the 30% coupon is a one purchase only thing right? Any way to use it at multiple stores? I was thinking about going around one day to multiple locations to pick and choose the best stuff at each place.  It seems like I have to commit to just one store and hope I chose well. Or can they see that you are the coupon recipient by showing them the receipt from other stores that shows you received the 30% off?

I've never received the Friends and Family coupon. Going by the fine print the 30% coupon is a one purchase only thing right? Any way to use it at multiple stores? I was thinking about going around one day to multiple locations to pick and choose the best stuff at each place.  It seems like I have to commit to just one store and hope I chose well. Or can they see that you are the coupon recipient by showing them the receipt from other stores that shows you received the 30% off?

No different than any other F&F coupon, one time use only.

not sure if this is allowed in this thread but thought I would try to help someone out instead of it going to waste. I got the 30% off email and looking to pass it on to someone else. I only have one so the first person to message me with their email address will receive it. Thanks!

claimed by sw00sh7

Last edited:
not sure if this is allowed in this thread but thought I would try to help someone out instead of it going to waste. I got the 30% off email and looking to pass it on to someone else. I only have one so the first person to message me with their email address will receive it. Thanks!

claimed by sw00sh7

Damn just missed it. Congrats to swoosh7 and good looking out ddotkim. Way to pass it forward. I hope I get my email soon lol

claimed by sw00sh7

Should of done the same as in the sup thread for bogo giveaway. Have someone write a touching story of their life or something and best story wins the coupon lol.

claimed by sw00sh7

Wow good lookin out!

Hey everyone...

Giving back to a community that has given so much to me I have FOUR coupons to give away. First FOUR people to messages me there email will get the barcodes.

All coupons have been accounted for...the following four individuals @Checks McGee, @dragicon, rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 , and @duke1144check your messages as I sent a screen shot there.

Last edited:
Has anyone received coupons yesterday (3/15)

wondering if this is a rolling thing before the weekend or a one time deal... trying to stay optimistic lol

GUYS, STOP ASKING FOR COUPONS.

IF SOMEONE HAS ONE, HE/SHE WILL POST IT AND YOU AND PM THEM.

Deleting the requests is becoming a task.

Planning to use the coupon i got from nike. Do you guys recommend going on the first day (thursday) or will there be better things when the weekend hits.

Planning to use the coupon i got from nike. Do you guys recommend going on the first day (thursday) or will there be better things when the weekend hits.
As far as stock goes, Friday is usually best day to go for stock because there's the most out depending on your area.  If the coupon stacks with lets say a hash wall 20% off, then I'd pick something on Friday in store and bring to front and ask to place on hold and come back for the weekend sale and then use coupon with weekend sale if there is one that wasn't there on Friday.  
pimp.gif
 Cook well brotha.

As far as stock goes, Friday is usually best day to go for stock because there's the most out depending on your area.  If the coupon stacks with lets say a hash wall 20% off, then I'd pick something on Friday in store and bring to front and ask to place on hold and come back for the weekend sale and then use coupon with weekend sale if there is one that wasn't there on Friday.  :pimp:  Cook well brotha.
Friday? Alright cool thats a good idea to iust put stuff on hold til the weekend and scope the place out again the next day..Thanks!

National Harbour Outlet

• One Kobe XI BHM size 10 on the hash wall for $209.
  • Various sizes of the Orange AJ Spike Forty on the hash wall for $139.
  • FSR of the white and red AJ 1 Retro '86 for $99.99 Cool gray, yellow, black and white AJ 1 Retro '99 for $99.99
  • One KD 8 Aunt Pearl size 9 on the hash wall, no price.
  • KD 8 EXT white size 7-10 $99.99 KD 8 EXT black size 7-10 $149.99
  • Jordan Super.Fly 4 JCRD blue and red versions sizes 8-14 $119.99
  • Soar/infrared Jordan CP3. IX size 8.5-14 $104.99 Black
  • AJ Spike Forty size 8-11.5 $99.99
  • Red Kobe X size 7.5-14 $109.99
  • Black Kobe venomenon 5 size 8.5-10.5 $64.99 Emerald venomenon 5 size 8.5-13 $99.99
  • Gray venomenon 4 size 8.5-13 $79.99
  • KD 7 EXT CNVS QS size 11-13 $129.99

They just put those out as I'm typing this, so they may have more. One size 11 AJ 2 Retro black/varsity red $184.99

I apologize for this being such a mess. I don't know why my phone formatted that way. Also two employees are talking about possibly putting the KD 7'S back to make room for some PG county's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know which outlet here in socal would have better stuff. Ontario mills or citadel? Last time i went to citadel which was like a year ago the stuff wasnt that great so i didnt bother going again.

Anyone know which outlet here in socal would have better stuff. Ontario mills or citadel? Last time i went to citadel which was like a year ago the stuff wasnt that great so i didnt bother going again.
i've ordered from both outlets since they've got stuff that my local NFS don't.  i guess you could either wait for someone to post an update on these two locations or you can actually visit them and check them out since you haven't been for a while.

Potomac Mills Outlet

Various sizes of the Rust SB Dunks on the hash wall for $49.97

KD 8 XMAS, PG County and all black size 8-12 $119.99

LeBron XII all black size 8-13 $139.99

LeBron XII XMAS size 8-12 $149.99

LeBron XII Soar/white/orange size 9-13 $194.99

Black Roshe NM Flyknit SE size 8-11.5 $89.99

One size 15 KD 8 Aunt Pearl $139.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom