Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Just returned 2 pairs of AIR MAX 97 Playstation sz 13 for anyone Interested. Aurora Outlet in Illinois.

for those still interested in the eggplant foams, a footlocker in socal by me still has eggplant foams in stock, i saw my size on display, i would have copped but i dont got $200 to burn on basketball boots lol jk jk, anyways, i got real performance shoes to pick up so my $200 will have to go to shoes that are more useful, but i just thought id share with my NT fam
wink.gif
....lurkers and resellers need not look.

NTers should get them over lurkers.

just got the email footlocker friends and family starts tomorrow.
25% off Promotion Code: FFMRE324
Valid Thursday 3/25/10 through Sunday 3/28/10. Online offer expires 3/28/10 at 11:59p.m. CST

nordstrom rack had a ton of hyperizes and TB soldier IIIs, at least 2 colorways each in assorted sizes.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but can anyone school me about "Nike Find"? I was told all I need is the product number and I could find a particular pair of shoes at an outlet. Looking for these Nike Terra Albis' in a 9.5 or 10. Thanks!

!BnuyZBQ!Wk~%24(KGrHqEOKjMEtkmpgdN0BLkt!Tid-!~~_35.JPG

Man I hate sneakernews...generally they butcher stories or usually create hysteria....well this article just killed any chances any us have for catching SJ's...Damn I feel bad for outlet employees tomorrrow...the phone will be non stop....I love how they forgot to post how much skills GumSoles got....See Soles...see what you did!!!!!

http://sneakernews.com/20...grades-nike-outlets-now/

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Man I hate sneakernews...generally they butcher stories or usually create hysteria....well this article just killed any chances any us have for catching SJ's...Damn I feel bad for outlet employees tomorrrow...the phone will be non stop....I love how they forgot to post how much skills GumSoles got....See Soles...see what you did!!!!!

wow that sucks! talk about letting the cat out of the bag...

Thanks for the codes fellas.. And damn I would love a pair of B Grade 11's... I would tear them apart lol

good that there coming out although it sucks cuz i wont be able to hit the outlet till about 4pm tommorrow and by then they will surely be gone

Not sure if I'm misreading that article or what, but from what I see....it doesn't say any specific outlets or any specific dates as to when they'll hit.
So I don't really understand why everyone will be calling and visiting outlets tomorrow, other than to just check in and ask bout them. Because the chances of b-grade SJ's actually being at your local outlet tomorrow is very small.

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

The chances of getting the space jam b grade (which are probably around $120) are very very low and they are probably $50 less then retail. (considering the dmp 7 bgrades were $100-$120)

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Not sure if I'm misreading that article or what, but from what I see....it doesn't say any specific outlets or any specific dates as to when they'll hit. 
naw, but people are idiots and are going to call random outlets
its been happening for months

some have even gotten cool with employees over the phone offering "trades" and deals they can't keep up with 
eyes.gif
, ruining it for the rest of us.

a Nike employee checked for me, none are in the system but they show up as $109.99

edit:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

does anyone have the sku # for those 16.5s with the case?
b-grade SJs would be nice but they a-grades arent the greatest quality anyway so its not a big loss. just save a lil longer and get the first retro 11 space jams

Just read the write-up and I don't see how people will be calling non-stop. It doesn't say these will be available everywhere, but that they merely popped up at an outlet and that more might be on the way. I also read up a few other write-ups and it's actually a lot better than other sites, and I don't see how they "butcher stories or usually create hysteria". It's definitely something worth writing about and definitely worth reading about, which is why they wrote it. Plus they didn't crop out Gumsoles' eBay tag for a reason.
But anyway, if you don't have the 09 Space Jams by now, you probably won't be getting a pair any time soon.

anyone have the FOOTACTION $30 off $100 (locker madness?) coupon or link to the coupon (printable)???? thanks in advance.

For anybody thats interested....Last year model for Nike Pro Combat compression shorts have been showing up at Ross for $10( $ 55-70 dollar value) in big sizes XXL and larger.

5_1_2.png

the site is good for sayin you want be able to find these shoes.they did the same thang on the nike lebron V yankees edition.but whats funny is how i went to a local clearence outlet when they got the truck in and seen bout 10 pair of them i was convinced that this site is some bs.what i'm trying say is check outlets that get heat,check stores that u wouldn't think would get them,and of course clearence stores.any shoe can be found.i couldn't find the jordan doernbecher 6 for anything but i found them at a clearence outlet for 60 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom