Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Blk/Red Pippens are $31.97 and Air Total Max Uptempo White/Blue are $44.95 at memphis outlet but no more size 10s

the 20% off nike, is it instore also? or just online, if instore is there a coupon anywhere??

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Blk/Red Pippens are $31.97 and Air Total Max Uptempo White/Blue are $44.95 at memphis outlet but no more size 10s

Which memphis outlet?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Which memphis outlet?
someone went IN!!! on the pippens... 1 phone order on the last 6!!!!

What up everyone I went to south chicago in the morning and they had a return on a cdp kids 20/3 size 6.5 I believe. I think that pack will still ring up for the discounted 45.99 but don't quote me. Also for you big fellows or just fans of the carmine 6's South Chicago has 2 pairs in size 18. Even if they aren't my size they are still dope and considering how big the shoe is you basically get half a cow hide for only 39.99.
roll.gif
. They also still have the Varsity reds In scattered sizes.

pap3rkut wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which Memphis Outlet, wouldn't mind a pair of those Total Max Uptempo's

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

pap3rkut wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4099 South Plaza Drive
Memphis, TN 38116-6334
(901) 332-9325

i just called about the pippens an i was told they did not have a 13 so if anyone is looking for that size they apparently are sold out

sorry its the clearance store in Memphis which Bigj already posted the #. they might still have the all blk penny IIs left for $44.95

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

pap3rkut wrote:

4099 South Plaza Drive
Memphis, TN 38116-6334
(901) 332-9325
man i called yesterday when it was posted and they said they were 59.99 damn the lazy dude who picked up!! argh

^try calling them in the morning, i didnt give them a call yesterday after reading numerous post about them saying that they didnt have the shoes but I gave them a call during my lunch time today (around 11am PST) and was able to get a pair along wit the total max uptempo's thru.

don't give up all hope on memphis, I have experience some of the attitudes ya'll have experienced of recent as well, but at the same time I also talked to one worker (if I knew his name I would drop it, and I'm sure he probably told me it), that was real helpful, he searched real hard for some shoes for me that showed up in the system, and one size I was about to get he even told me the condition of one shoe he deemed to be questionable without me even asking.

I don't know what you guys do, but I always try to ask for men's footwear when I call and if I can get to footwear usually that's the person that ends up doing thorough searches, if you get the first person that picks up (who I assume is by a register) they seem to be the ones that act more funny with you. The messed up thing about Memphis tho, they'll block you on the mens footwear representative and pretty much shut you down off the break, especially if its one of the newer shoes. No disrespect to the women on niketalk, but I feel alot more comfortable having a men's footwear representative run a style # on a shoe in the system and search it than a random female that you know probably has no clue of exact inventory tell you off the top of her head "we don't have anymore" *click*. Sometimes its like damn, you hung up and you didn't even know if I wanted to inquire about something else completely different.

You might be better off even lying about the shoe your trying to get to the first person just to even get to the more knowledgeable person.

SoCal heads check ur local tj maxx and marshalls. Air Jordan 2009's for 60, Cinco de Mayo 1's (white) for $60.

Sup Agent0024??

Dont know if anyone wants any but there are 4 colors of the "Every Damn Day" shirts at Opry Mills Nike Factory Store......12.99

IPEBT337- $20 off Eastbay order today is last day to use. Kobe IVs are $99.99 as well as a slew of Hyperizes. Get some sox or something and get that $20 off....

glasses.gif

Just got back from the Nike outlet at Foothills mall here in Tucson,AZ. Only thing that stood out to me were Black/Black Air Penny 2, mostly sizes 8.5-9.5 and one size 10 left -$31.97. Air Jordan 20/3 Pack sizes 3y-7y- $99.99
Air Jordan retro 1 strap "Lakers" sz.12 - $21.97 (on wall). Air Jordan retro 1 White/Metallic green sz. 10.5 & couple pairs in 12 - $41.97 (on wall). Air Jordan retro 1 Black/Black-41.97 sz.8-9.5 only one size 10 left - $41.97

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Just got back from the Nike outlet at Foothills mall here in Tucson,AZ. Only thing that stood out to me were Black/Black Air Penny 2, mostly sizes 8.5-9.5 and one size 10 left -$31.97. Air Jordan 20/3 Pack sizes 3y-7y- $99.99
Air Jordan retro 1 strap "Lakers" sz.12 - $21.97 (on wall). Air Jordan retro 1 White/Metallic green sz. 10.5 & couple pairs in 12 - $41.97 (on wall). Air Jordan retro 1 Black/Black-41.97 sz.8-9.5 only one size 10 left - $41.97

thanks just copped the penny 2's

great price

not really the latest news but still pretty recent. jordan 2009's poppin' up at various tj maxx/marshalls/aj wright locations

29g2b61.jpg

xdiis4.jpg

21kf9tf.jpg

And I still passed on them...

^^^

what kind of blazers are in the back corner of the second picture?

are they sb blazers? maybe the swoosh life blazers?

just got back from hagerstown while in the area on business. here's a brief update of what caught my attention, FSR unless otherwise noted:

jordan 2009s 49.99 (i saw an 8, 9, and 11)
nike zoom cush 24.99
nike sweet classic suede 21.99
nike zoom dunkesto 37.99
jordan 60+ celtics 79.99
jordan 1 (blackout) 79.99
jordan 1 phat (black and green) 79.99
jordan blase (black) 79.99
nike zoom hustle 49.99
nike zoom flight club (black univ blue) 59.99

*EDIT: forgot to say they also had the cradle rock's in all white for 49.99

Back
Top Bottom