OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by Naseem

fat boy nice cool grey 3 pick im looking to pick me up a pair soon. how much did you pay

Paid $130 shipped.
I just copped my CG III - You will be hurt once they start to crack like hip hugging jeans that are low... ;-)

Finally picked up my size 9.5 Coppers.

Samples

Thanks to NYRICAN23 &  BigJ505
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pick ups everyone, havent posted in a min.
those white cements 4s 
eek.gif

march has just begun and i already have all this, so had to get the wife some shoes as well before i got flammed lol...
2n735zs.jpg

k46obc.jpg

bonus AM lebrons
29p7sde.jpg

Adidas Philippines Soccer Track jacket
Nike Sportswear Air Max 95 Neon jacket
Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth
Nike Pacman 2010 shirt

got the new omar salazar's today.. very comfortable and i like the zipper option on the tongue to remove the extra padding ....

Giants SBs
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
29f88ky.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Eggplants[/font]

e8n1qe.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

seems live everyone is getting the eggplants, am i the only one that picked up the best kobes today

Got the Risurch shirt yesterday....Coppers today, missed out on the eggplants BTW first foamposites ever....im in love
happy.gif

Some nice pick ups in here everyone. These are my March pick ups. These def one of my grails. Vintage Classics here + Wearable. I wanted these bad when I was in school.
2ns3xjl.jpg

kehlau.jpg

nice pick ups everyone....saw Purp foams today and wasnt impressed
frown.gif
'09s will do me just fine
grin.gif

all my pick ups from the last few days will be here within the week!

thanks for the love on the 90s! shout out to Tak for making it happen...thanks Fam!

Picked up foams foams like everyone else, and I must say my 09s are much better in quality, so the 2010 editions will get beat in to the ground and ill keep my 09s DS...Also, saw these lebron VIIs and fell in love, I think I may pick up the entire gray pack now because these shoes are so nice in person....

Then decided to make an outlet run, and found this gems...Nike Max Uprise the OJ Mayo PEs, i am not a fan of OJ but these are a PE, plus for 50 dollars why not...Plus these are a perfect match to all my Nuggets gear

Back
Top Bottom