OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

welcome-to-outer-space-1.jpg

welcome-to-outer-space-2.jpg

- Salazar SB.

I know I am a minority on these shoes but I think they are one of the best SBs to date....and I back Omar Salazar.

YO! ^ Those pics make them look really good. I saw them the other day and didn't think too much of them. DF!!!

Nothing to amazing just a few shirts..Worth Every Penny shirt at local mom and pop for Retail..
pimp.gif

couple of people postin about sneaker they got on the 50 that were excluded...how
eyes.gif

picked-up inline zkv ...since they were excluded from the 50 i had to settle for a 30

wow those omar salazar's look dope . those & the janoski's r the best to date from sb lately. nice pick ups on the 50% idk how some of you all got the 95 neon's but oh well there fault. i need that worth every penny tee(xxl)

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Excluded? Really? I thought only the USC and Aces were. DF!!!

yeah..my connect showed me the revised 50 list and they were on it

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I know I am a minority on these shoes but I think they are one of the best SBs to date.
nah. i feel the same way. since i got my pair, i've probably worn it 4 or 5 days each week. 

i didn't see them excluded. rang up on the 50 ok for few my peoples. tried it w the freshwater griffs & neon 95s, they only rang up 30.

SJ's on EA....wish i knew a store that still had them...would love to scoop up some other sizes

for me....nothing, took it easy this EA. ended up a bad weekend, nothing on EA & Duke winning ACC championship. makes me wish I went in on EA now lol

piczon1983 so icey.....i need those royals.. guess i'll just wait til september when they retro

Originally Posted by derry1

yeah..my connect showed me the revised 50 list and they were on it

ITs just some managers know they can move the Kobe V at full price and don't want to move inventory on the 50. It wasn't excluded at my FTLs!

Got some Lebron VII's today, thought I ran into a connect at the right time and he "hooked me up" with 30%, little did I know he got me for 60 bucks since it's the 50 this weekend:smh:
mad.gif

and got my niece and nephew some kicks too

Back
Top Bottom