OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by crisone

Kev....I wanted that NBHD tee, but the site was sold out, and too lazy to drive down to Haight, haha, the Bounty Hunter is cool, I might get that, also, dope Chukka Nikes......
I you were serious then Kev, headed right out and picked them up.  Since I'm stuck in the middle of the country, I figured I'd have to check eBay if I really wanted to get my hands on the Neighborhood one, but the taxing has already started at a level that made me loose interest quick.  Guess I'll just have to be happy with The Hideout and Bounty Hunter ones.  
By the way, I was only able to get an XL in the Bounty Hunter shirt, if anybody wants to do a trade up for the Large, let me know. 

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by crisone

Kev....I wanted that NBHD tee, but the site was sold out, and too lazy to drive down to Haight, haha, the Bounty Hunter is cool, I might get that, also, dope Chukka Nikes......
I you were serious then Kev, headed right out and picked them up.  Since I'm stuck in the middle of the country, I figured I'd have to check eBay if I really wanted to get my hands on the Neighborhood one, but the taxing has already started at a level that made me loose interest quick.  Guess I'll just have to be happy with The Hideout and Bounty Hunter ones.  
By the way, I was only able to get an XL in the Bounty Hunter shirt, if anybody wants to do a trade up for the Large, let me know. 
pm me if you want me to head to stussy and see if they have your size and color in the nbhd. it's right by my apartment. i thought the cut would be to slim for my fat frame but it's not too bad. 

adf25fbea27dae6de8343512d1c6263c077ca79.jpg

Clean AF1s up there.
Ant- Those green leaf bruins are nice, I got a pair, but definitely get a pair of those green Pattas also. the materials are really good on them, you won't regret it.

Nice Green Pattas up there.

I'm pissed I passed on those when they came out and now I can't find a pair for a decent price.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

So these green Patta's... are there THAT many to go around. Seems like at least one person is picking up a pair (if not multiples) daily.

Word. I can't find a pair for less than $230 though
smh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

^
ID's?

those are really nice. simple C/W's but they look
smokin.gif

materials look superb...
Yes they are iDs. Thanks for the compliment, simplicity is what I was going for..

those pattas... the people who're getting it from me are getting them all for no more than $180 shipped
smile.gif
that's with $40 shipping. and all out, soory
frown.gif

Something I've been waiting a long time for, about a year of fund-raising
pimp.gif

Basketball State Champs !
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom