OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Thanks for the compliments and for those asking about the lebron and moto shirts
bwc1139 hooked it up. Nicepick ups NT. Here is mine
5 de Mayo P-Rod 3
66i0di.jpg

2aaaqlk.jpg

No Shoes but I must say the AjKo are temptin me right bout now... anyways got some stuff from iKea, I think they look better wall mounted, a odemen from target and the Usher CD (a must have)

JON ... Nice pickup on them KOBE Mcfarlanes.

PISTOL ... I gotta pick up that USHER cd too. I was thinking it was going to be good, the songs he got out now are all pretty good. IM HELLA on that OMG track.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

for me, FINALLY!

NICE pickup  homie.
pimp.gif

tak wrote:
Rico- How in the world you supposed to have AM money when you keep donating it to JB? LOl

LMAO
roll.gif

You caught me POPs.

I cant help it. I mean for 75 a shoe, you telling me you wouldnt cop??? but yea, I keep copping Jordans. Im trying to get my mind right to step away from the game. I really think Im going to be selling off MOST my Jordans SOON.

another Braves GU, Heres my Brian Barton GU Barves jersey with COA from the Braves.

also my Authentic Cincinnati Reds Ken Griffey Jr jersey came in today as well...gotta great steal on ebay($80)

Cake - nice '09s and pics. I like that colorway. I'm a big fan of the '09s as well but for some reason I don't like how they look on my foot 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom