OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

ant, u my dude, but i gotta give u the
indifferent.gif
for that comment.

Oh @#+%, you disagree?

Rick makes my personal top 5. Behind Ra, Dre & Big Boi, and Nas.

DF!!!

all u have to do is go back to the 7th day theory. he singlehandedly ethered all the biggest rappers, not only on the east coast, but in the game at the time
eek.gif
(jay z, nas, mobb deep, dr dre, biggie. who else u know not only had the balls to do that, but actually succeed?

nerd.gif

Jake- as usual
smokin.gif
on your time and eye for details

AC Milan mini kit for my 2yr old- custom name on the back
384057477.jpg

Macy USA olympic sale- POLO puffy sleeve-less jacket from 295 to $175 and fleec crew longsleeve for $26 FTW
384057472.jpg

Brazil "Black pack" jersey- material is on point, for you soccer heads, I recommend you get the AUTHENTICs than the replicas- you'll see why. Nike national USA team socks and 5 3/4 pant aka over the knee soccer shorts (capri's?)
384057470.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EDGAR ... NICE pickup man.

DAMN 3 pairs
pimp.gif
.....  Reminds me of myself when the MSVIs dropped.  
yup, i couldnt cop the MS IVs so pulled the trigger on 3 paors for the 6 rings i like them IMO. But still on a hunt for at least 1 pair of the MS IVs
wink.gif

T21D

NICE PICK UPS!!

I'm a Milan fan and that kit for your son is real dope!

too bad we lost in CPL yesterday...sigh

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

better than any sneaker...
.............I highly agree with you on that.

.............Neil, nice Crepes.

Just in, one of my favorite tees found again, new, sealed with everything.....Stussy x Wtaps World Tour tee:

Thank you much Geo!!!!!

Cris.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

T21D

NICE PICK UPS!!

I'm a Milan fan and that kit for your son is real dope!

too bad we lost in CPL yesterday...sigh
4-0 is more than loss. It's called a beatdown.
indifferent.gif

T21D, where did you cop that brazil black pack jersey? i tried looking for it the other day but ndc and nsw only had jackets, sweatshirts and a polo up.
and how much is the replica as opposed to the authentic? what's the difference in quality?

got my third pair of dunkmans!! love this colorway....debating if i should return one given all the other stuff i want to get....yet its my first and only lebron VII, unless the HWC drop im done with the VIIs.
pimp.gif

a7f15aed3f1ffb32d213a076f83a2754cf49e20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom