Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Saw 2 pairs of Antwan Jamieson Adidas PE's (Wizard road colors) at the Ross in Harbor City CA (Vermont & Sepuleveda). $27.99.

395565113.jpg
395565112.jpg

Do Ross' ship? Jamison is one of my favorite players of all time and I'd love to add these to my Jamison collection.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Sawgrass Mills in FL has 3 different colorways of AM 95's going for 100 bucks a piece. Not sure which ones. I'd cop a pair or two but I went on a binge this month for some other stuff and the Penny's are coming out soon. Can't buy 'em all sadly.

What up fellas, so I was at Sawgrass actually today picking up something else and figured I'd swing by because a few people messaged me asking which ones.  They're these right here:

http://www.nikeblog.com/2...x-95-eastbay-exclusives/

Sawgrass has the grey/red, black/green, and black/silver.  The first two are going for 99.99 and the black/silver is 79.99.  They have them in pretty much all sizes right now.  The grey and red are actually pretty hot.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Sawgrass Mills in FL has 3 different colorways of AM 95's going for 100 bucks a piece. Not sure which ones. I'd cop a pair or two but I went on a binge this month for some other stuff and the Penny's are coming out soon. Can't buy 'em all sadly.

What up fellas, so I was at Sawgrass actually today picking up something else and figured I'd swing by because a few people messaged me asking which ones.  They're these right here:

http://www.nikeblog.com/2...x-95-eastbay-exclusives/

Sawgrass has the grey/red, black/green, and black/silver.  The first two are going for 99.99 and the black/silver is 79.99.  They have them in pretty much all sizes right now.  The grey and red are actually pretty hot.

size 18 left in the All Star Kobe VI (Red) on NDC last time I checked when I heard about that restock (still kicking myself about that, the asg are the best colorway of the K VI  imo.  
frown.gif

size 18 left in the All Star Kobe VI (Red) on NDC last time I checked when I heard about that restock (still kicking myself about that, the asg are the best colorway of the K VI  imo.  
frown.gif

Ross has been getting some Nike Pro Combat shorts again for 15 and I saw the Adidas Supernatural Creator for like 28

Ross has been getting some Nike Pro Combat shorts again for 15 and I saw the Adidas Supernatural Creator for like 28

^closest is Trenton but it's SUPER-RANDOM....The big one in downtown Philly by the Galleria is the best in the area..but again it's Random...

If any one is still looking for these..marked to $37.97 at all Factory Stores...Sizes are scattered so NikeFind is your best resource..
getIconLogo.do

^closest is Trenton but it's SUPER-RANDOM....The big one in downtown Philly by the Galleria is the best in the area..but again it's Random...

If any one is still looking for these..marked to $37.97 at all Factory Stores...Sizes are scattered so NikeFind is your best resource..
getIconLogo.do

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Footlocker got the Pearls for $149.99    7.5-10 They also got a 15% coupon code cpsp3f33 expires March 31

Is this in store? I dont see them online

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Good Morning NT people,

Was at the Nike outlet in Bergen Center, NJ. Grabbed a few pics for the forum boards. They had a good amount of black out JB 2010s for 99$ but not in my size.

Also I gotta flyer saying they are going to be having a sale starting march 10-27th, so it may be worth checking your local outlets in the near future.

What type of sale is this? A Hash wall or like 20 off sale that they run a few weeks ago. I was gonna hit up a Nike outlet today but its like 45 minutes away I dont wanna go if theyre having a sale on Thursday

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NOT HAVING A ROSS IN METRO NY ....FTL

Yeah Ross is hit and miss. You never know what you're gonna get when you go in different stores

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Footlocker got the Pearls for $149.99    7.5-10 They also got a 15% coupon code cpsp3f33 expires March 31

Is this in store? I dont see them online

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Good Morning NT people,

Was at the Nike outlet in Bergen Center, NJ. Grabbed a few pics for the forum boards. They had a good amount of black out JB 2010s for 99$ but not in my size.

Also I gotta flyer saying they are going to be having a sale starting march 10-27th, so it may be worth checking your local outlets in the near future.

What type of sale is this? A Hash wall or like 20 off sale that they run a few weeks ago. I was gonna hit up a Nike outlet today but its like 45 minutes away I dont wanna go if theyre having a sale on Thursday

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NOT HAVING A ROSS IN METRO NY ....FTL

Yeah Ross is hit and miss. You never know what you're gonna get when you go in different stores

^^ Regarding the sale going on:

I was told it will be different in store deals/sales each day march 10-27th - it will vary by store, call your local store for details

^^ Regarding the sale going on:

I was told it will be different in store deals/sales each day march 10-27th - it will vary by store, call your local store for details

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Great Mall as of this Friday
Milpitas, CA where you at bay area folks.. i know yall lurk here, help with the updates!
Please excuse the quality of the pics, its a cell phone.

The lebron 8s didn't have any size 10s-11s IIRC. the others lookedl ike FSR. They also had some 25% off some apparel. we need to have a rep system up in here for sheez..

Some of those are old news so it wouldn't be worthy of an update but the last time I was there was 2 weeks ago, they didn't have the Kobe Inlines. Appreciate the update but I already have all the Kobes they have there. But yeah there needs to be some more contribution/updates with the Great Mall outlet.

Milpitas, CA where you at bay area folks.. i know yall lurk here, help with the updates!

The lebron 8s didn't have any size 10s-11s IIRC. the others lookedl ike FSR. They also had some 25% off some apparel. we need to have a rep system up in here for sheez..

Some of those are old news so it wouldn't be worthy of an update but the last time I was there was 2 weeks ago, they didn't have the Kobe Inlines. Appreciate the update but I already have all the Kobes they have there. But yeah there needs to be some more contribution/updates with the Great Mall outlet.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I check Great Mall once a week but stuff there isn't worth posting. Kobe 5s stay at 99.99, Lebron 8s are 109.99 last time I checked. Only "deal" I saw were Lebron 7 PS for 50 something and that was a couple weeks ago. We need a San Leandro rep if anything though I doubt stuff sits over there. Too many lurkers.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I check Great Mall once a week but stuff there isn't worth posting. Kobe 5s stay at 99.99, Lebron 8s are 109.99 last time I checked. Only "deal" I saw were Lebron 7 PS for 50 something and that was a couple weeks ago. We need a San Leandro rep if anything though I doubt stuff sits over there. Too many lurkers.

hit up my Ross (torrance, by trader joes)

copped some Pro Combat shorts, They only had white at $15/each (the padded ones btw)
other than that there was nothing else, just some reg blue/yellow/white AM 90s for $45 sz 9.5 i think and some sz 16.5 huaraches lol, had some alright adidas superstars for $20

Marshalls next door had a grip load of Nike T's and Jordan T's - some pretty decent ones too @ $15/each

hit up my Ross (torrance, by trader joes)

copped some Pro Combat shorts, They only had white at $15/each (the padded ones btw)
other than that there was nothing else, just some reg blue/yellow/white AM 90s for $45 sz 9.5 i think and some sz 16.5 huaraches lol, had some alright adidas superstars for $20

Marshalls next door had a grip load of Nike T's and Jordan T's - some pretty decent ones too @ $15/each

Back
Top Bottom