Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I have a question, if I use this promo and then buy $100 worth of stuff to get free shipping and then I can return some of the stuff to my local Nike Running store without having to pay for shipping or losing the deal on the stuff I do keep?

Originally Posted by bhergh

I have a question, if I use this promo and then buy $100 worth of stuff to get free shipping and then I can return some of the stuff to my local Nike Running store without having to pay for shipping or losing the deal on the stuff I do keep?
not sure about a Nike Running store, but I have done it lots of times especially on some clothing at a Niketown, and they never have taken back the 20% discount and/or charged me for shipping..they sometimes even give me a instore 20% coupon too. 

Originally Posted by bhergh

not sure about a Nike Running store, but I have done it lots of times especially on some clothing at a Niketown, and they never have taken back the 20% discount and/or charged me for shipping..they sometimes even give me a instore 20% coupon too. 

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

$60 for LeBron 8 where do you see this at and what code did you use
were special........
smile.gif
wink.gif

swoosh discount + clearance 20% off = ~$60 LBJ 8's
*edit: I do not have a swoosh account. simply answering to clear up confusion. NO PMs PLEASE!

swoosh discount + clearance 20% off = ~$60 LBJ 8's
*edit: I do not have a swoosh account. simply answering to clear up confusion. NO PMs PLEASE!

Sawgrass Mills in FL has 3 different colorways of AM 95's going for 100 bucks a piece. Not sure which ones. I'd cop a pair or two but I went on a binge this month for some other stuff and the Penny's are coming out soon. Can't buy 'em all sadly.

Sawgrass Mills in FL has 3 different colorways of AM 95's going for 100 bucks a piece. Not sure which ones. I'd cop a pair or two but I went on a binge this month for some other stuff and the Penny's are coming out soon. Can't buy 'em all sadly.

For those in the DMV -- Shoe City has the Pippen 2's purple/black for 39.99

For those in the DMV -- Shoe City has the Pippen 2's purple/black for 39.99

Back
Top Bottom