OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

More stuff from when I cleaned out my storage unit, stuff was in plastic tubs for a couple of years... A lot of stuff is going to the Good Will today, like those over sized Jeff Hamilton jackets
laugh.gif
  I actually forgot all about the pinwheel New Era's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
The Lakers hat was around the time of the "pink craze," damn I was too trendy back then
30t6p3b.gif

More stuff from when I cleaned out my storage unit, stuff was in plastic tubs for a couple of years... A lot of stuff is going to the Good Will today, like those over sized Jeff Hamilton jackets
laugh.gif
  I actually forgot all about the pinwheel New Era's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
The Lakers hat was around the time of the "pink craze," damn I was too trendy back then
30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter how much because if those are 10.5-11 they will be mine anyways... Believe me when I say cash is no option when it comes to me getting my hands on those... I have been searching Ebay and can't find a pair ! Time for you to post those in the proper thread so we can do this the way the mods want us to.. No need for this to get ugly.. Lol!

It doesn't matter how much because if those are 10.5-11 they will be mine anyways... Believe me when I say cash is no option when it comes to me getting my hands on those... I have been searching Ebay and can't find a pair ! Time for you to post those in the proper thread so we can do this the way the mods want us to.. No need for this to get ugly.. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom