OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Lword: You're in the Pinas right? It's what we tell white people who ask what the pot of dark stuff w/ the meat in it is. What's funny is, they buy it, and ask why it doesn't taste like chocolate...lmao!!!!
This had me
roll.gif

I'm Noypi too, but I don't eat Dinuguan. I can't imagine how those white people react. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Lword: You're in the Pinas right? It's what we tell white people who ask what the pot of dark stuff w/ the meat in it is. What's funny is, they buy it, and ask why it doesn't taste like chocolate...lmao!!!!
This had me
roll.gif

I'm Noypi too, but I don't eat Dinuguan. I can't imagine how those white people react. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

WOW NINEPOINT FIVE.... That is one of the most amazing pick up posts I have ever seen!!!

Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAND I see you with the D Robs in the back ground!
This........
SinnerP wrote:
nine point five wrote:
I love my mailman <3

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Really, it would be irresponsible if you didn't do a photoshoot for each individual pair.  

And THIS!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Amazing man.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

WOW NINEPOINT FIVE.... That is one of the most amazing pick up posts I have ever seen!!!

Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAND I see you with the D Robs in the back ground!
This........
SinnerP wrote:
nine point five wrote:
I love my mailman <3

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Really, it would be irresponsible if you didn't do a photoshoot for each individual pair.  

And THIS!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Amazing man.

Originally Posted by NK47

rippaflow - u won big time on that entourage for cool grey + cash trade!

Yeah I know. Then 3 days later, they drop and well you see what they're going for now. I ended up just throwing 20 with the 150 and grabbing a retail pair from NDC. It all worked out..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NK47

rippaflow - u won big time on that entourage for cool grey + cash trade!

Yeah I know. Then 3 days later, they drop and well you see what they're going for now. I ended up just throwing 20 with the 150 and grabbing a retail pair from NDC. It all worked out..
pimp.gif

5517412459_bd992bfeb5_z.jpg

I know SB's have fallen off ... But not these!!! DS, they've never even been laced all the way up witch extra lace bag still attached.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't usually post in this thread but I was giddy as hell to pick these up... Straight kid in a candy store status.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

5517412459_bd992bfeb5_z.jpg

I know SB's have fallen off ... But not these!!! DS, they've never even been laced all the way up witch extra lace bag still attached.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't usually post in this thread but I was giddy as hell to pick these up... Straight kid in a candy store status.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I had to pick these up especially for $73, I hate they limited us to one pair per customer
eyes.gif
I was about to snag a few of these beauties
pimp.gif
Oh well next up... pewters
glasses.gif

I had to pick these up especially for $73, I hate they limited us to one pair per customer
eyes.gif
I was about to snag a few of these beauties
pimp.gif
Oh well next up... pewters
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom