OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Didn't get a chance to post these yesterday, they came in the box with my Demon jerseys.

Quality on these is on-point!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry for the double post mods...been meaning to get the breast cancer awareness huraches for awhile, but i found these by accident
smile.gif
 $48

sorry for the double post mods...been meaning to get the breast cancer awareness huraches for awhile, but i found these by accident
smile.gif
 $48

Originally Posted by Mario1985

Nice Laney XIVs a page back i am currently on the hunt for a pair of those Sz 10.5
I swear they are impossible to find in a good condition for a good price.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mario1985

Nice Laney XIVs a page back i am currently on the hunt for a pair of those Sz 10.5
I swear they are impossible to find in a good condition for a good price.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Didn't get a chance to post these yesterday, they came in the box with my Demon jerseys.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good stuff dude. 
pimp.gif

When my boys and I still played ball we used to get our uniforms from a guy in Kamuning, QC.  We're all older and out of shape now so no more custom jerseys.  The last ones we had made were modeled after the road Team Argentina jerseys but with our own logo. 

Btw, did you have to pay customs and duties for those?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good stuff dude. 
pimp.gif

When my boys and I still played ball we used to get our uniforms from a guy in Kamuning, QC.  We're all older and out of shape now so no more custom jerseys.  The last ones we had made were modeled after the road Team Argentina jerseys but with our own logo. 

Btw, did you have to pay customs and duties for those?

Originally Posted by Khalfani
eek.gif
 damn man. i tried to get a pair of those right after they dropped, went to the shops here that carry the 6.0 stuff (hate them corny stores) and looked on ebay and couldn't find my size. great pick up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Khalfani
eek.gif
 damn man. i tried to get a pair of those right after they dropped, went to the shops here that carry the 6.0 stuff (hate them corny stores) and looked on ebay and couldn't find my size. great pick up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom