OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

395816552.jpg

i see everybody has been on their grind good stuff nt

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by BruckOut

I beat both of these up do u see any cracks?
grin.gif
How do you like that GShock? I thought about buying it saturday. I like the white hands.

I love the ga -100 go ahead and cop  u will love it also. Only thing is the lum isnt all that 
ohwell.gif

watch is nice big and comfortable.

Originally Posted by VietStar

^Nice pick-ups, but you purchased all of those shoes just recently?...because I think I've seen a few of them from your previous pick-up posts.
ohwell.gif

No biggie though.

Nahh the watch was bday gift last august and i've had foams for years.
U didnt see any pick up son but i have posted twice one in team posite thread and another random foam thread and maybe a g shock thread from last year.

Sorry over load i take it cant help the love for foams
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by BruckOut

I beat both of these up do u see any cracks?
grin.gif
How do you like that GShock? I thought about buying it saturday. I like the white hands.

I love the ga -100 go ahead and cop  u will love it also. Only thing is the lum isnt all that 
ohwell.gif

watch is nice big and comfortable.

Originally Posted by VietStar

^Nice pick-ups, but you purchased all of those shoes just recently?...because I think I've seen a few of them from your previous pick-up posts.
ohwell.gif

No biggie though.

Nahh the watch was bday gift last august and i've had foams for years.
U didnt see any pick up son but i have posted twice one in team posite thread and another random foam thread and maybe a g shock thread from last year.

Sorry over load i take it cant help the love for foams
grin.gif

Nice pickups everyone.

My recent few...

A little bittersweet on the Year Of The Rabbits. Walked into NikeTown and someone returned them. Had to pick them up for retail even though they aren't my size.

Nice pickups everyone.

My recent few...

A little bittersweet on the Year Of The Rabbits. Walked into NikeTown and someone returned them. Had to pick them up for retail even though they aren't my size.

Back
Top Bottom