OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by jtc85

birthday pic - my baby surprised me with these

She should have gotten you a new camera.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

frown.gif
 whats good with all them lebron 8s man....

BTW has anyone not noticed a trend going on with limited sneakers? They'll shoot up in prices for the first few months, then the price will stay constant and begin to drop....and then it will reach a period where...BAM, prices will go back up and through the roof again and most likely will continue to increase gradually from then on. Im waiting for those SBs to reach that "drop" period. Ehehehehe
happy.gif
yea bro, I see it all the time, but with limited kix you gotta pick and choose, if you wait to long all the shoes will just disappear.

im searching for a pair of KD 3's Elites right now.. and its seems all the shoes in my sizes are gone
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

frown.gif
 whats good with all them lebron 8s man....

BTW has anyone not noticed a trend going on with limited sneakers? They'll shoot up in prices for the first few months, then the price will stay constant and begin to drop....and then it will reach a period where...BAM, prices will go back up and through the roof again and most likely will continue to increase gradually from then on. Im waiting for those SBs to reach that "drop" period. Ehehehehe
happy.gif
yea bro, I see it all the time, but with limited kix you gotta pick and choose, if you wait to long all the shoes will just disappear.

im searching for a pair of KD 3's Elites right now.. and its seems all the shoes in my sizes are gone
tired.gif

lol yall doing me dirty. yall know all the pics i post in this thread are from my phone. 

lol yall doing me dirty. yall know all the pics i post in this thread are from my phone. 

Back
Top Bottom