OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Sick pic with the baby! Those shoes better be deadstock or I'm reporting you to the child protective services for exposing that baby to those dirty shoe soles! I will remain quiet for an even swap of those grinch Kobe vi...lol seriously nice pic though...

Sick pic with the baby! Those shoes better be deadstock or I'm reporting you to the child protective services for exposing that baby to those dirty shoe soles! I will remain quiet for an even swap of those grinch Kobe vi...lol seriously nice pic though...

thanks, those are personally some grails i've been lookin' for. Best colorway IMO.

*Also the VI's were just a want for hoopin, i got too good a deal for the both so i had to cop.

thanks, those are personally some grails i've been lookin' for. Best colorway IMO.

*Also the VI's were just a want for hoopin, i got too good a deal for the both so i had to cop.

Pick ups in the past week
  • Pewters are so nice !
  • I traded my True Red 13s for the Hare 7s and $30 
  • VVVVNDS Pea Pod 8s for $80
  • Next day dude sold me Flip 3s in excellent condition for $50 just need laces.
Now on to the pics....

Pick ups in the past week
  • Pewters are so nice !
  • I traded my True Red 13s for the Hare 7s and $30 
  • VVVVNDS Pea Pod 8s for $80
  • Next day dude sold me Flip 3s in excellent condition for $50 just need laces.
Now on to the pics....

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

NEW MEMPHIS HEAD?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

NEW MEMPHIS HEAD?
nerd.gif

Not really pickups, but me and my girl cleaned out our storage unit earlier... Took some pics, didn't feel like taking pics of everything though
eyes.gif
Stuff has been in their a couple of years.. Kind of forgot about the stuff
tongue.gif

Not really pickups, but me and my girl cleaned out our storage unit earlier... Took some pics, didn't feel like taking pics of everything though
eyes.gif
Stuff has been in their a couple of years.. Kind of forgot about the stuff
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom