OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

What is considered a nice deal on something like that? It looks sweet, quality too- I might go as high as $125 on it

TheAssassin23: That pic with my all-time fav XIs (OGs NDS I picked up this month, actually... see below) with your baby daughter's feet. Too cool! CONGRATS BTW!

K, so non-eBay pick ups this month include XIII B/Reds on the cheap

XI OG B/Reds (Grail #2 of 3...also my avatar at the moment)
:
both together

THEN came one of my best pick-ups, possibly in the history of me collectin shoes. Completely DS NEVER WORN '99 V Fires:
I'm sellin these only cuz they're a half size too small otherwise they'd be a permanent part of the collection.
Pix:

br>
Sorry, I piled up the March pickups to blast them in here all at once!

Some seriously sick pick-ups this month, NT!

TheAssassin23: That pic with my all-time fav XIs (OGs NDS I picked up this month, actually... see below) with your baby daughter's feet. Too cool! CONGRATS BTW!

K, so non-eBay pick ups this month include XIII B/Reds on the cheap

XI OG B/Reds (Grail #2 of 3...also my avatar at the moment)
:
both together

THEN came one of my best pick-ups, possibly in the history of me collectin shoes. Completely DS NEVER WORN '99 V Fires:
I'm sellin these only cuz they're a half size too small otherwise they'd be a permanent part of the collection.
Pix:

br>
Sorry, I piled up the March pickups to blast them in here all at once!

Some seriously sick pick-ups this month, NT!

Just got these in.

I love them
pimp.gif

Assassin....DOOOOOPE pic! Even showed my wife and she said "Awwww, how cute"
laugh.gif

Fire Red Vs up there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
my fav shoe of ALL TIME!!

couldnt pass these up, esp fpr less than retail.
qnpf81.jpg

Assassin....DOOOOOPE pic! Even showed my wife and she said "Awwww, how cute"
laugh.gif

Fire Red Vs up there
my fav shoe of ALL TIME!!

couldnt pass these up, esp fpr less than retail.
qnpf81.jpg

Joe- No problem, enjoy your shoes man

Shaun- Niceee, might get a second during this weeks employee appreciation

Those 5s are sick, too bad you have to let them go... hope to see them in the buy/sell soon haha

Joe- No problem, enjoy your shoes man

Shaun- Niceee, might get a second during this weeks employee appreciation

Those 5s are sick, too bad you have to let them go... hope to see them in the buy/sell soon haha

Assassin, thanks fam 

U&C, nice haul....toddler foam maxes got me wondering what a zoom foam max would look like (like pippens zoom uptempos)
devil.gif

Griffs, OG XI's, and Fire Reds all
...nice pickups fellas

Assassin, thanks fam 

U&C, nice haul....toddler foam maxes got me wondering what a zoom foam max would look like (like pippens zoom uptempos)
devil.gif

Griffs, OG XI's, and Fire Reds all
...nice pickups fellas

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Mikey23: Griff Cinnci's are DOPE! They'd be a fav CW of mine if/when I get a pair. Thinkin bout snaggin some Freshwaters VERY soon...deal's on the table just gotta find a way to make it happen... I'm about broke from spendin WAY too much on shoes in the last 2 months so gotta slow down on my pickups!
laugh.gif
Citrus & Bordeax VIIs comin next I think, ahead of the rest...those deals are in place already!
smokin.gif

Thanks for the love fam, and nice on those bred xi and xiii, can't wait to unds my bred xiii this summer. Slowing down tell me about it, I've been trying to cut down on buying shoes, but the way shoes are releasing and being here on NT and in the buy/sell lounge it's not gonna happen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Mikey23: Griff Cinnci's are DOPE! They'd be a fav CW of mine if/when I get a pair. Thinkin bout snaggin some Freshwaters VERY soon...deal's on the table just gotta find a way to make it happen... I'm about broke from spendin WAY too much on shoes in the last 2 months so gotta slow down on my pickups!
laugh.gif
Citrus & Bordeax VIIs comin next I think, ahead of the rest...those deals are in place already!
smokin.gif

Thanks for the love fam, and nice on those bred xi and xiii, can't wait to unds my bred xiii this summer. Slowing down tell me about it, I've been trying to cut down on buying shoes, but the way shoes are releasing and being here on NT and in the buy/sell lounge it's not gonna happen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom