OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

everyone has been killing it with the pickups the last few pages 
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

my latest....(pearls and royals both OG's)
5509725035_b4db761ce5_z.jpg

5510339116_e9cd6d81a0_z.jpg

5509741791_efd24c7fd2_z.jpg
5510335074_56d5f5d804_z.jpg

everyone has been killing it with the pickups the last few pages 
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

my latest....(pearls and royals both OG's)
5509725035_b4db761ce5_z.jpg

5510339116_e9cd6d81a0_z.jpg

5509741791_efd24c7fd2_z.jpg
5510335074_56d5f5d804_z.jpg

Originally Posted by K23J

I have been wanting a pair of these since they came out. had to pay WAY over retail but its worth it to finally have them. Gonna be rocking these in the airport on my way back to Japan from Afghanistan.
pimp.gif

couple new kits that came in as well

2011 David Villa Spain Away

Been looking for one of these in a L/S for 5 years! finally found one one day on ebay for $57 and I couldnt pass on it. So glad to own one of these

England 01-03 Kit
Wow, I've never seen those "safaris"... what are they?  
Nice kit though... the infamous "Greece" kit. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

I have been wanting a pair of these since they came out. had to pay WAY over retail but its worth it to finally have them. Gonna be rocking these in the airport on my way back to Japan from Afghanistan.
pimp.gif

couple new kits that came in as well

2011 David Villa Spain Away

Been looking for one of these in a L/S for 5 years! finally found one one day on ebay for $57 and I couldnt pass on it. So glad to own one of these

England 01-03 Kit
Wow, I've never seen those "safaris"... what are they?  
Nice kit though... the infamous "Greece" kit. 
smokin.gif

Went to pick up the helicopters, ended up grabbing another pair of playoff xiii's
eyes.gif
They restocked the store on playoffs and couldn't pass on them. Both pair for $168
pimp.gif
I just need the penny I's this week and I will be good, at least until the pewters drop next week... 2011 is already starting off expensive, and this is just the beginning
tired.gif

Went to pick up the helicopters, ended up grabbing another pair of playoff xiii's
eyes.gif
They restocked the store on playoffs and couldn't pass on them. Both pair for $168
pimp.gif
I just need the penny I's this week and I will be good, at least until the pewters drop next week... 2011 is already starting off expensive, and this is just the beginning
tired.gif

wish i would of doubled up on the GBs for the es price.... nice pickups memphis
did they have any college shorts at that store? the beaverton one is slowly running out =[

did they have any college shorts at that store? the beaverton one is slowly running out =[

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Didn't really check out the apparel, sorry bro. The GB's are just crazy to look at in person/ on foot. I doubted this shoe before the release, I retract my previous statements on that shoe. They are insane in person... Seriously thinking of grabbing more. One of my favorite of the VI's by far, they are no grinches... come in a close second for me though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Didn't really check out the apparel, sorry bro. The GB's are just crazy to look at in person/ on foot. I doubted this shoe before the release, I retract my previous statements on that shoe. They are insane in person... Seriously thinking of grabbing more. One of my favorite of the VI's by far, they are no grinches... come in a close second for me though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom