OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Dope Bron IV's up there.
My favorite colorway in the Kobe VI line...

14c78u0.jpg

28033w6.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

dalitso question...do you ever wearing anything besides jordan???

they need to sponser you.
nah my dude.........imma jordan head.  thought bout collectin other brands but the shoe game is tooo expensive.  i rock JB because i like their products. i'm more into their OG products; and for the most part, I have not been disappointed with the products that i have purchased thus far.

thanx for asking.

nah my dude.........imma jordan head.  thought bout collectin other brands but the shoe game is tooo expensive.  i rock JB because i like their products. i'm more into their OG products; and for the most part, I have not been disappointed with the products that i have purchased thus far.

thanx for asking.

Originally Posted by dalitso

thanx for asking.

naw..good stuff man.

Originally Posted by dalitso

thanx for asking.

naw..good stuff man.

hey ksteezy -

i usually don't do this, but what are the shorts you were rocking with the entourage lebrons back on pg 50? thanks dude

Back
Top Bottom