OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

First day back to school after spring break...

169kh2q.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

last couple of days in DR, now back to this %+$$#% NYC weather, we left while it was raining and came back on a rainy !!% day....

Damn my dude, looks like that sun did a number on you...

last couple of days in DR, now back to this %+$$#% NYC weather, we left while it was raining and came back on a rainy !!% day....

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Tell me about it, I got that Snookie tan...

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Tell me about it, I got that Snookie tan...

army foams
pimp.gif

-What are some camera you guys use. im thinking about copping a nikon 3100. Is that a good camera to get?

army foams
pimp.gif

-What are some camera you guys use. im thinking about copping a nikon 3100. Is that a good camera to get?

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

When you are wearing south beach bron bron's It's always a good thing... Not to toot my own horn, but when I get stares it's always a good thing.... I'm a pretty $*++#, that's word to Lil B.... #Continues to cook

indifferent.gif

didnt think id see someone call them self a pretty b word in wdywt

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

When you are wearing south beach bron bron's It's always a good thing... Not to toot my own horn, but when I get stares it's always a good thing.... I'm a pretty $*++#, that's word to Lil B.... #Continues to cook

indifferent.gif

didnt think id see someone call them self a pretty b word in wdywt

Back
Top Bottom