OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Cham, about to enjoy the first of the day myself
smokin.gif

Saved by the Bell
smokin.gif

dope kicks NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

these today...
5546716687_42f05ed196_z.jpg

Thanks for all the congrats!! All is much appreciated...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

flipnotize - i got engaged after 8 years, besides my wedding day, that was the most nerve wrecking day of my life....congrats bro!smiley: happy

I was damn nervous...but seeing her get all emotional and choked up over it made it all worth it!

Off to spend the day with her...today:
jcrew/511/am95 obs lightning
2rqkdqu.jpg

e9i04x.jpg

-Pete

Thanks for all the congrats!! All is much appreciated...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

flipnotize - i got engaged after 8 years, besides my wedding day, that was the most nerve wrecking day of my life....congrats bro!smiley: happy

I was damn nervous...but seeing her get all emotional and choked up over it made it all worth it!

Off to spend the day with her...today:
jcrew/511/am95 obs lightning
2rqkdqu.jpg

e9i04x.jpg

-Pete

riverdale - hopefully by the end of the week those 3's will join my family....cant wait till the end of the year when they release again...lol

flipnotize - i know what you mean...hola at me when you looking for a wedding photog if you are located in NY

went to grab brunch with my wife today, was gonna throw on some khaki pants, but decided to go for the denim on denim...

AE jean jacket
JCREW shirt
JCREW crew tee
JCREW slims
Blinks

5561287993_acacf5d039_b.jpg

5561862090_3f59d0e6d1_b.jpg

riverdale - hopefully by the end of the week those 3's will join my family....cant wait till the end of the year when they release again...lol

flipnotize - i know what you mean...hola at me when you looking for a wedding photog if you are located in NY

went to grab brunch with my wife today, was gonna throw on some khaki pants, but decided to go for the denim on denim...

AE jean jacket
JCREW shirt
JCREW crew tee
JCREW slims
Blinks

5561287993_acacf5d039_b.jpg

5561862090_3f59d0e6d1_b.jpg

395816545.jpg
395816539.jpg

unds today and its because of ksteezy that i had to get them and nice fit with those yeezy  the only ones i want , nice fits all around

395816545.jpg
395816539.jpg

unds today and its because of ksteezy that i had to get them and nice fit with those yeezy  the only ones i want , nice fits all around

iii's been getting mad love this week.

dope yeezy. Make me wanna rock.

ksteezy check out craniumfiitteds they just dropped a tight hat t go with the sb's

iii's been getting mad love this week.

dope yeezy. Make me wanna rock.

ksteezy check out craniumfiitteds they just dropped a tight hat t go with the sb's

Got shoes - thanks bro, when I was younger I used to stuff the top of my kicks
roll.gif
for years my habit now has been to fold my socks upward...that's why my socks always look super low.

Dimez - I'm hitting up the site immediately, thanks man

Dreads - entourages are dope, you oddde matching though...jk, info on the hoody?...H&M?

Got shoes - thanks bro, when I was younger I used to stuff the top of my kicks
roll.gif
for years my habit now has been to fold my socks upward...that's why my socks always look super low.

Dimez - I'm hitting up the site immediately, thanks man

Dreads - entourages are dope, you oddde matching though...jk, info on the hoody?...H&M?

Back
Top Bottom