OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

last night
2lld18g.jpg

nice lebrons, j1s, bursts, and 4s
"When my *$% was 19 years old, I changed the face of professional baseball. I was handed the keys to the kingdom, multi-million dollar deals, endorsements. Everyone wanted a piece of my !#!*. Just a man with a mind for victory and an arm like a !!$+$%! cannon. But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." - Kenny Powers
REVIEW HERE

nice lebrons, j1s, bursts, and 4s
"When my *$% was 19 years old, I changed the face of professional baseball. I was handed the keys to the kingdom, multi-million dollar deals, endorsements. Everyone wanted a piece of my !#!*. Just a man with a mind for victory and an arm like a !!$+$%! cannon. But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." - Kenny Powers
REVIEW HERE

those cement 4's look like they just dropped yesterday. so dope i wish jordan brand would hurry up and drop them again... custom bron's are dope too. good stuff guys

those cement 4's look like they just dropped yesterday. so dope i wish jordan brand would hurry up and drop them again... custom bron's are dope too. good stuff guys

IVs are beautiful, what's the trick in finding a pair of wearable ones in that condition!?

IVs are beautiful, what's the trick in finding a pair of wearable ones in that condition!?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I got two pairs both locally off of Craigslist. One dude sold me his NDS Mars IV's for $100 and another CDP IV's for $150 - sweet deals (in my opinion).

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I got two pairs both locally off of Craigslist. One dude sold me his NDS Mars IV's for $100 and another CDP IV's for $150 - sweet deals (in my opinion).

Yeah you tAke a risk with CL but as long as you can spot fakes, you can get some great steals...

Yeah you tAke a risk with CL but as long as you can spot fakes, you can get some great steals...

Back
Top Bottom