OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by sneakermane

nice fits nt.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wore this sat. for part of my 3rd video shoot...

hat: Baltimore NE

jacket: polo

shirt: polo

denim: buffalo

feet: concords

O's fitted & Concords aka the G.O.A.T. =
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Damn Charm...Make a bruh want to unds my pair. Gotta resist!!!!
tongue.gif

if u got concords, now is def. the time to rock em before the influx of retros hits. me, i'm like +%#% it, i'm rocking err'thing!! none of this *@!@ is sacred to me anymore.
I feel the same way, I have been in and out the shoe game 2 or 3 times... Early on I would barely have anything to wear out because I just couldn't bring myself to wear any of my shoes
eyes.gif
I am wearing everything I own unless they are too old to rock. I enjoy the shoe game more now that I actually wear my shoes instead of hording them... Wearing them takes me back to the days before the retros, when you couldn't sleep the sunday night before school because you were too anxious to hit class with that new *$! on your feet. I actually did it for the fashion then, and not for trophy pieces
30t6p3b.gif
I do believe in saving some kicks for that special occasion, but I am rocking everything I own... This is no longer a hobby for me , I just do this because I love it...  DMP XI and VI are probably the only pairs I feel like I could never wear, just something about putting them on that bothers me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

nice fits nt.

wore this sat. for part of my 3rd video shoot...

hat: Baltimore NE

jacket: polo

shirt: polo

denim: buffalo

feet: concords

O's fitted & Concords aka the G.O.A.T. =
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Damn Charm...Make a bruh want to unds my pair. Gotta resist!!!!
tongue.gif

if u got concords, now is def. the time to rock em before the influx of retros hits. me, i'm like +%#% it, i'm rocking err'thing!! none of this *@!@ is sacred to me anymore.
I feel the same way, I have been in and out the shoe game 2 or 3 times... Early on I would barely have anything to wear out because I just couldn't bring myself to wear any of my shoes
eyes.gif
I am wearing everything I own unless they are too old to rock. I enjoy the shoe game more now that I actually wear my shoes instead of hording them... Wearing them takes me back to the days before the retros, when you couldn't sleep the sunday night before school because you were too anxious to hit class with that new *$! on your feet. I actually did it for the fashion then, and not for trophy pieces
30t6p3b.gif
I do believe in saving some kicks for that special occasion, but I am rocking everything I own... This is no longer a hobby for me , I just do this because I love it...  DMP XI and VI are probably the only pairs I feel like I could never wear, just something about putting them on that bothers me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom