OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

jrw512.jpg

royal foams been wearing them everyday since i got them

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

nice vr vi, but dude wear socks

i'm just gonna go 'head and put this out there...

i'm pretty sure you're mogulson under a new screenname.
alien.gif

alien.gif

@ksteezy: No pun intended, but what size shoes do you wear cause you look tall but its looks like you got baby feet

@ksteezy: No pun intended, but what size shoes do you wear cause you look tall but its looks like you got baby feet

Sunday
Diamond T
Stussy Shorts
Copper Foams
307qkiu.jpg

rkwltj.jpg

Today
Crooks T
Stussy Shorts
XX3s (Bulls)
294nj8z.jpg

20zwnz4.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

Sunday
Diamond T
Stussy Shorts
Copper Foams
307qkiu.jpg

rkwltj.jpg

Today
Crooks T
Stussy Shorts
XX3s (Bulls)
294nj8z.jpg

20zwnz4.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

Great stuff NT !

No pics from me today...got home way too late
30t6p3b.gif

Illy-
roll.gif
 loving the cameo!! will try and make sure i bump into someone tommorow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great stuff NT !

No pics from me today...got home way too late
30t6p3b.gif

Illy-
roll.gif
 loving the cameo!! will try and make sure i bump into someone tommorow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

alien.gif
no idea who that is.

Not sure how I become another person by stating to wear socks.....
alien.gif
alien.gif

Fit is clean, just don't get the no sock thing. Just my opinion, no hate. Dude always has clean fits so there is nothing to hate besides certain things such as the no socks. I don't think he'll take much offense to it and more than likely he'll respond thoroughly and it might make more sense.

Back on topic please
smile.gif
i don't mean to add fuel to the fire but you have to remember that not everyone wears mid to high socks. he could be wearing ankle socks, or even the socks one would wear if they wore boat shoes, authentics, or the like.
wink.gif

and @Fazar89: I don't think puns work that way, homie.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

alien.gif
no idea who that is.

Not sure how I become another person by stating to wear socks.....
alien.gif
alien.gif

Fit is clean, just don't get the no sock thing. Just my opinion, no hate. Dude always has clean fits so there is nothing to hate besides certain things such as the no socks. I don't think he'll take much offense to it and more than likely he'll respond thoroughly and it might make more sense.

Back on topic please
smile.gif
i don't mean to add fuel to the fire but you have to remember that not everyone wears mid to high socks. he could be wearing ankle socks, or even the socks one would wear if they wore boat shoes, authentics, or the like.
wink.gif

and @Fazar89: I don't think puns work that way, homie.

Youngsk8 - you stay killing it bro, love the relaxed neat feel to all your posts, seems like you are a neat freak and it comes through even in your fits.

Thanks guys for the feedback
roll.gif
@ the socks discussion...lol DrLukeMartin, I'm wearing socks bro, I just wear really low ones, only time I skip socks is with boatshoes and slip on shoes, sometimes with DBs.Fazar - I wear a size 8 and I'm 5'8 bro, not tall at all, you gotta remember I shoot with a fisheye lens, so it distorts the image..Proto - I highly doubt that DrLuke is Shun shun
roll.gif

Youngsk8 - you stay killing it bro, love the relaxed neat feel to all your posts, seems like you are a neat freak and it comes through even in your fits.

Thanks guys for the feedback
roll.gif
@ the socks discussion...lol DrLukeMartin, I'm wearing socks bro, I just wear really low ones, only time I skip socks is with boatshoes and slip on shoes, sometimes with DBs.Fazar - I wear a size 8 and I'm 5'8 bro, not tall at all, you gotta remember I shoot with a fisheye lens, so it distorts the image..Proto - I highly doubt that DrLuke is Shun shun
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fazar89

Pause.

@ksteezy - Nice fit with the VI's! Nice shots too; camera looks dope.

@ eyeseesoles - pics would have been 10x funnier had you put the foams on those jungle cats. Lol.

Originally Posted by Fazar89

Pause.

@ksteezy - Nice fit with the VI's! Nice shots too; camera looks dope.

@ eyeseesoles - pics would have been 10x funnier had you put the foams on those jungle cats. Lol.

just the lil' ways he makes sure to slide a negative in there, it's become a pattern, much like shun shun.

he'll never admit it if it is him, he made that clear over on iss (when he said he had a new sn on NT but was keeping it on the low)...

just the lil' ways he makes sure to slide a negative in there, it's become a pattern, much like shun shun.

he'll never admit it if it is him, he made that clear over on iss (when he said he had a new sn on NT but was keeping it on the low)...

Back
Top Bottom