OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Unexpected Lebron day at the shop.
Fixed......
laugh.gif

YO!
vdub1423.insidehoops wrote:
@AirAnt23 yea man it was crazy down there... had a blast as always!

Indeed. Jive with me for the 2012!
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ahh my favorite pair of yeezys, beautiful.

Truth. So underappreciated at the time. And thus, the one that I DON'T have.
tired.gif
I gotta make those a priority soon. They're TOO classy.
pimp.gif

crooks... your Pops looks like a cool dude. I actually don't have very many pics with my Pops. I might need to holla at that man about that.

DF!!!

YO!
vdub1423.insidehoops wrote:
@AirAnt23 yea man it was crazy down there... had a blast as always!

Indeed. Jive with me for the 2012!
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ahh my favorite pair of yeezys, beautiful.

Truth. So underappreciated at the time. And thus, the one that I DON'T have.
tired.gif
I gotta make those a priority soon. They're TOO classy.
pimp.gif

crooks... your Pops looks like a cool dude. I actually don't have very many pics with my Pops. I might need to holla at that man about that.

DF!!!

Dope Yeezys, Stashes, and LunarSwifts!

5M in LunarGlides today. The day I forget to bring along my pokeballs, I encounter a (*%&# Pikachu.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

x1kd95.jpg

Dope Yeezys, Stashes, and LunarSwifts!

5M in LunarGlides today. The day I forget to bring along my pokeballs, I encounter a (*%&# Pikachu.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

x1kd95.jpg

pharO i'm sure you've been asked this before, but where do you get your jackets? they're boss.

pharO i'm sure you've been asked this before, but where do you get your jackets? they're boss.

@Ant, yea hes cool man, harsh but cool
@dalitso, i dk what size you wear bro but if you ever feel like gettin rid of stuff lol, always goin hard with the Js and the matchin apparel. mad props
@prok, sick wit tha untold truths, make me wanna step my game up lol all i got is the Kaws 90s.......

@Ant, yea hes cool man, harsh but cool
@dalitso, i dk what size you wear bro but if you ever feel like gettin rid of stuff lol, always goin hard with the Js and the matchin apparel. mad props
@prok, sick wit tha untold truths, make me wanna step my game up lol all i got is the Kaws 90s.......

Back
Top Bottom