OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Air Zooms
2hce0d3.jpeg

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Skinny Jeans on males....#EPICFAIL

Who do you see in skinny jeans? I see slim fits with fitted leg openings here and there, which is how it should be in my opinion.
Baggy, sloppy jeans (even 514s IMO) on ANYONE.... #EPICFAIL.

Them aquas though 
30t6p3b.gif

So beautiful. Only reason I've held off on buying a pair is that damn paint chipping.

Who do you see in skinny jeans? I see slim fits with fitted leg openings here and there, which is how it should be in my opinion.

Them aquas though 
30t6p3b.gif

So beautiful. Only reason I've held off on buying a pair is that damn paint chipping.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Them aquas though 
30t6p3b.gif

I got some khaki 514s and they fit pretty good IMO

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Them aquas though 
30t6p3b.gif

I got some khaki 514s and they fit pretty good IMO

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

proto j - that canvas painting is INSANE .... nice stuff man

thanx man, but that lighting was terrible, i had to brighten the overhead light to show the shoes better, but the painting suffered. so here's a better pic:

n652661466_2475433_1244626.jpg

it has parts that glow in the dark (yeezys def do) and parts that show up real nice in the black light. hard to capture in a picture tho.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

proto j - that canvas painting is INSANE .... nice stuff man

thanx man, but that lighting was terrible, i had to brighten the overhead light to show the shoes better, but the painting suffered. so here's a better pic:

n652661466_2475433_1244626.jpg

it has parts that glow in the dark (yeezys def do) and parts that show up real nice in the black light. hard to capture in a picture tho.

Back
Top Bottom