OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

ILLY 90s, Grapes (Jordans and AMs) and Dunks on this page and the last!

LG1s for 10M on a slightly wet day. Got my thirst on lol and saw a celeb, so I had to snap a pic 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
!

Illy, got a question for you.  I'm thinking about increasing the lengths of my runs from about 6M to 10-12M in preparation for a half marathon.  Just wondering if you drink water on your runs of 10M+?

Appreciate any kind of feedback.  And by the way, what kind of camera are you using to snap pictures on your runs?

LG1s for 10M on a slightly wet day. Got my thirst on lol and saw a celeb, so I had to snap a pic 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
!

Illy, got a question for you.  I'm thinking about increasing the lengths of my runs from about 6M to 10-12M in preparation for a half marathon.  Just wondering if you drink water on your runs of 10M+?

Appreciate any kind of feedback.  And by the way, what kind of camera are you using to snap pictures on your runs?

Originally Posted by moe200069

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
!

fwiw, i typically don't drink anything during runs in the 10-12 mile range.

Originally Posted by moe200069

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
!

fwiw, i typically don't drink anything during runs in the 10-12 mile range.

Back
Top Bottom