OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

volt griffs
pimp.gif

hot reds

dope fits everybody. this dude ksteezy, like everyone said you make me wanna go cop the Pewters now cuz. all hetero tho

dope fits everybody. this dude ksteezy, like everyone said you make me wanna go cop the Pewters now cuz. all hetero tho

Nice fit KSteezy but honestly man.. madd love and all but a lot of ya'll be riding.. Im just saying

Nice fit KSteezy but honestly man.. madd love and all but a lot of ya'll be riding.. Im just saying

RIVERDALE: DOPE '01 Blk/V-Red XI's... Got my OG Blk/T-Reds 2 weeks ago (<-- Avatar) & woulda rocked em today if the rain would shut off for a change. Makes me want to get '01s just cuz 
glasses.gif

I finally figured out from all the fresh pics why I'm not a Foam fan... I dig the colors, like the side shape plenty heck, I was a Penny fan... it's the (lack of a) defined toe box...the way the laces/tongue goes soooo far down the shoe...just throws off my eye. That & the fact they run $2Hundy
happy.gif
Y'all keep fittin em tho! Do yo thang!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My AM95s I wore today have a defect at the toe in the right shoe only...crushing my big toe nail from the top down.
mad.gif
  Never had a Nike do that to my waaaay low-volume feet before...they're 12s like most my shoes but even the 11.5 Swooshes/Js I wear don't ever do that. Feels like a bulb of material stitched all kinds of wrong on the inside of the shoe.

I'm gonna return em & Niketown's got the same shoe on hold for me buuuuut.... should I take a store credit towards the Bordeaux's in 3 weeks or just exchange for same thing? Or get some of DJ-Proto's 90 AM Infra's & some cash back? 
wink.gif

I'm officially at a crossroads now.
nerd.gif
Hate that...

RIVERDALE: DOPE '01 Blk/V-Red XI's... Got my OG Blk/T-Reds 2 weeks ago (<-- Avatar) & woulda rocked em today if the rain would shut off for a change. Makes me want to get '01s just cuz 
glasses.gif

I finally figured out from all the fresh pics why I'm not a Foam fan... I dig the colors, like the side shape plenty heck, I was a Penny fan... it's the (lack of a) defined toe box...the way the laces/tongue goes soooo far down the shoe...just throws off my eye. That & the fact they run $2Hundy
happy.gif
Y'all keep fittin em tho! Do yo thang!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My AM95s I wore today have a defect at the toe in the right shoe only...crushing my big toe nail from the top down.
mad.gif
  Never had a Nike do that to my waaaay low-volume feet before...they're 12s like most my shoes but even the 11.5 Swooshes/Js I wear don't ever do that. Feels like a bulb of material stitched all kinds of wrong on the inside of the shoe.

I'm gonna return em & Niketown's got the same shoe on hold for me buuuuut.... should I take a store credit towards the Bordeaux's in 3 weeks or just exchange for same thing? Or get some of DJ-Proto's 90 AM Infra's & some cash back? 
wink.gif

I'm officially at a crossroads now.
nerd.gif
Hate that...

Back
Top Bottom