Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

got the cement 4s today for a reasonable price
ohwell.gif

Got the bottles a couple months back. Never had time to post pics in a while though.  
 -Drew

Originally Posted by JD161616

These got dropped off the other day. They'll work for a Summer time shoe:
Are the swoosh and laces infrared or orange?
Gonna make a pair, but if the infrared is looking orange I'll have to not use it.

figured I'd repost...I can;t believe people hyping over Flight Ones; you can't get anything easy anymore 
mad.gif

etzgg2.jpg

346032s.jpg

StillIn729 wrote:

figured I'd repost...I can;t believe people hyping over Flight Ones; you can't get anything easy anymore 
mad.gif

That's the current trend and besides I can't knock a dudes hustle, but the hell if I'm paying over retail or fall prey. I'm good if I don't get a pair. Flight ones are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Rafa Nadal Pe trainer 1's- thanks DK
401337923.jpg
401337966.jpg

401337947.jpg

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by JD161616

These got dropped off the other day. They'll work for a Summer time shoe:
Are the swoosh and laces infrared or orange?
Gonna make a pair, but if the infrared is looking orange I'll have to not use it.
Infrared. It may be the way the light was shining over the laces/swoosh that is making it look a little more orange. 

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Is that the Real Madrid logo?

Yes sir, pretty much freaked me out since I always associate RM w/the 3 stripes, but Rafa is buds w/ Ronaldo and apparently either his dad or uncles played for the first team.

Thanks for kind words y'all

T21D wrote:

That's the current trend and besides I can't knock a dudes hustle, but the hell if I'm paying over retail or fall prey. I'm good if I don't get a pair. Flight ones are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Rafa Nadal Pe trainer 1's- thanks DK

Come on now...
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
And the Madrid logo! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's the thing with PE's/F&F's... you can get away with stuff like this! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Is that the Real Madrid logo?

Yes sir, pretty much freaked me out since I always associate RM w/the 3 stripes, but Rafa is buds w/ Ronaldo and apparently either his dad or uncles played for the first team.

Thanks for kind words y'all

Those are dope!

Back
Top Bottom